relationship advice needed

Options
_A_Real_Mouthful
_A_Real_Mouthful Posts: 4,710 Member
my fiance and I will be getting married in about a month. she's the love of my life and sometimes I wake up crying in the middle of night when i have bad dreams about losing her. its okay though because I usually just sob on her shoulder until the feeling goes away. she doesn't mind though because she's usually up late on her phone anyhow.

I've noticed she's been snapchatting with a friend of hers a lot lately. it's this guy named Chad. he's a pretty cool guy. he works out a lot and lifts a lot of weights. they've known each other for years, and he's single but I'm not threatened by him (she told me how she thinks he's gay haha).

anyhow, so i'm staying at home for my bachelor party in a few weeks. I'm the dungeon-master for our D&D group, so we're going to have an epic game (+2 to all attacks if you dress up!) and we might order some pizzas and stuff too I'm not sure yet I'm not sure if i can fit it in my macros.

she told me she was going to hang out with Chad the day before, and that she probably wouldn't have good phone service and that I wouldn't be able to reach her and that it'd be late before she was able to call me back. that's okay with me though cause I can just text her and tell her how much i love her and miss her and she'll get the texts later :)

but I also thought I could surprise her though and go by to say hi to them both later that evening- I could bring them some of the left-over pizza (if there is any left over lol).

what do you guys think? should I go over there and surprise her or just let her have her time alone?

Replies

• JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,043 Member
    Options
    I think he might be getting a nice slice of pie.... he might be full :flushed:
  • Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,771 Member
    Options
    This made me sad
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    All is well. Pop by, for sure.
  • KD454
    KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    I say you take the whole D&D group with you, have someone video while you drop off the pizza because these are special memories you will want to remember forever!!

Completely agree with this one. You may even bring some flowers.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,588 Member
    Options
    take me with you
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,949 Member
    Options
    You know her best. Sounds like you're trying to justify checking up on her though. Do you trust her?
  • skaffle
    skaffle Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Everything is gonna be fine bro. They probly just having sex behind your back or something innocent like that.

On the off chance that my professional advice is wrong and the $100% real relationship you described in the OP comes crumbling down... here's a song to listen to that will help mend your shattered, disillusioned soul. Keep your chins up. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2WH8mHJnhM

• SithnessQueen
    SithnessQueen Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    ptajeukhb886.gif
  • ashleybreanna13
    ashleybreanna13 Posts: 249 Member
    Options

giphy.gif
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    ptajeukhb886.gif

THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I have loads of these clips too by the way :-)
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,295 Member
    Options
    skaffle wrote: »
    Everything is gonna be fine bro. They probly just having sex behind your back or something innocent like that.

On the off chance that my professional advice is wrong and the $100% real relationship you described in the OP comes crumbling down... here's a song to listen to that will help mend your shattered, disillusioned soul. Keep your chins up. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2WH8mHJnhM

Ahahahahahaha! :laugh: x 1000!

Holy f'ing f' balls, I almost died just meow. That's the best.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,837 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great op for a three way really.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

I was gonna say, Chad sounds fine and OP might have an in...
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,837 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

I was gonna say, Chad sounds fine and OP might have an in...

Yup. The OP gets double teamed. Sounds good.
  • melasencio
    melasencio Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Go see her, but be ready to dump her *kitten* if you verify that she's *kitten* around. Unless you want a Devils three way. But seriously, be prepared to roll, you don't need that kind of *kitten* in your life.