Friends to loose weight with.

Options
I guys, I'm Kristina. I just got back on MFP after not using it since almost 2 years ago. In the past year I've gained a lot of weight due to stress and not taking care of myself. Now I'm back on. I've been doing ok, but I'd really like to have some friends on MFP, so we can do this together.
:)

Replies

• cheryl_plucker83
    Options
    Hi I'd love to help! I also have quite a bit to lose, wanna help each other stay motivated? Add me.
  • kristinaTuckett
    kristinaTuckett Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yes that would be awesome!! I need to lose a lot of weight. Like 50 -70 lb. I'll add you now.
  • cheryl_plucker83
    Options
    Awesome! I need about 100 gone can't wait.
  • kristinaTuckett
    kristinaTuckett Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I keep dieting and working out a lot and then I get so overwhelmed with work and everything . This time I'm aiming for 1 to 1.5 lb a week. I don't want to overwhelm myself and feel like I don't have a life, and I also want to keep it off . Good luck to us. We got this:)
  • cheryl_plucker83
    Options
    Exactly! We do have this! ;)
  • bevkidd1
    bevkidd1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I have 100+ to lose. Just started my journey in November. Not real focused on the exercise part of it yet because I need to get my earing under control first. I would love more support, feel free to add me!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me ....I had 100+ to lose but have lost 25lbs so far ....wishing you all the best :)
  • Vodka97
    Vodka97 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi! Would love to help, feel free to message me :blush:
  • gordinoiv
    gordinoiv Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi feel Free to add me i lost 50 lbs already in one year doing diferrent diets but i found the best one out there its the yes you can diet plan good luck hope to hear from you