Hi all, would love some fitness pal buddies

Options
I have been using this app on and off for years and I love that it keeps a running tally of the weightloss because it motivates me to see that over this time I have lost 22 kg. What has really happened is the yo yo weight loss and then gain. Luckily though I have come out in front. My wedding is in April so I am super serious about losing another 10 kg before then! Any inspiration or helpful tips that you have would be appreciated. Thanks, Sara.

Replies

• bexp11
    bexp11 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me! I too have been using this on and off for years and would now love to get a little bit more serious :smile:

Well done on the weight loss so far, you will so smash your goal for your wedding.
    Bex :smiley:
  • KOLTRockstar
    KOLTRockstar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm open to friends as well! I've also tried logging my food and being generally disciplined, but haven't succeeded many times. Today is my first day back and I REALLY need to be successful. Am off the heels of a divorce and I would love to lose 30lbs. I am feeling a lot better about myself because I've been consistently exercising for 8mths.
  • jennifermerrill
    jennifermerrill Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been using my fitness pal since may but fallen off the wagon the last month. I need more friends for support & motivation.
  • kristinaTuckett
    kristinaTuckett Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm right here with everyone. I lost over 25 lb 2 years ago with MFP but I did it so fast that when I went back to normal I gained back and more. This time I'm trying to take it easy but focus the whole time. I think friends will deffinitely help to keep pushing forwards.
  • drspantis
    drspantis Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for fitness buddies. I just found this app some months ago and was doing well on it until after I came back from a trip a few months ago. Now I'm back and ready to start tracking ago. Just turned 50 last week and would like to shoot for losing 20-30 lbs by summer.
  • tara1989balareddy
    Options
    I am a super lazy mother , inevitably I have put on pounds. .. now I have started to reshape myself... I have to lose 20kg. .. need help.... so trying to find some friends