Hello to everyone! My goals and accomplishments

Options
bshave81
bshave81 Posts: 107 Member
edited December 2015 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Brandon. I'm a self made chef, musician, beer brewer and father. I enjoy the finer things in life. I love the outdoors and being active. I was once very fit. I gained about 65 lbs and got up to 235lbs over time by not being active or fit. I'm now down to 188lbs after deciding I'm not going to be that lazy person that led me to weight gain. I still have another 13-15lbs to reach my goal for weight loss and then plan to bulk up to about 185lbs in muscle. Wish me luck!!

Replies

• skinnymusicteacher
    Options
    Hard to lose weight when you're a good cook ;) What kind of music do you make? I'm a vegan cook who loves good food, good wine (and very dark beer), and music, too! I have a degree in vocal and piano performance (classical), and I teach 650 kids how to make and appreciate music every week! I'm trying to shed 20 pounds, but my main goal is just to learn how to exercise without whining about it.
  • bshave81
    Options
    I play mostly acoustic stuff for my daughter nowadays. But prior, I played in a rock band in Dallas area. Influences from early Muse, Smashing Pumpkins and QOTSA. I've played mostly drums and guitar. I'm an avid fan of red wine and craft beer. That's awesome that you have a degree in music!! Something I wished I would have done. But was never classically trained. And you're a hero for teaching. Good luck on your weight loss!! Yeah, for me not to be sour about working out, I've just accepted it as a way of life now.
  • escotech2883
    escotech2883 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    How many calories were you eating man ? I need some serious changes here
  • ryjaaah
    ryjaaah Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Good luck :)
  • bshave81
    Options
    Escotech2883, I have been averaging about 1500-1600 a day
  • escotech2883
    escotech2883 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Thanks man !
  • SalluR
    SalluR Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm ex-teacher of lower school but now @ present traveling most of the time. Lost only 6kgs & hv to lose more 20kgs . I'm only 26yrs and want to lok slim and fit