GUM!

Options
What gums are out there that are not aritficially sweetened and that are low in calories? I can chew up to 10 sticks a day which can add up on the calories. I dont want to go with the ones that artificially sweetened because I get stomach aches from that stuff and my usual Wrigley Spearmint gum can add up in calories. I bought some Glee gum but it seems to get stuck in my molars very easily! Can you guys recommend any and where do you buy them? Thanks :D

Replies

• leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    i chew the extra desert delights strawberry shortcake..it has 5 cals a stick, with 0 fat,sodium,sugar, or protien, and with 2 carbs and sugar alcohol ( whatever that means ) i dunno if that will help, or how much is in your wrigleys, but you can buy this gum at any grocery store..good luck
  • Bunnyboo82
    Bunnyboo82 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Trident Sugar free with xylitol is pretty good and is onl 3 1/2 calories per stick. Thing is it is artifically flavored. not sure what ingredient gives you tummy aches, but it's worth a shot.
  • ldove
    ldove Posts: 7
    Options
    I am an excessive gum chewer as well. I chew the trident tropical twist. mmm :) the flavor lasts longer than the trident layers one - which is really good too. Tropical twist has <5 cals in it per stick.
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I just hate the thought of getting 100 calories a day from chewing gum *sigh* is there a gum with 0 cals? that would be awesome! lol I may just have to cut down on the gum chewing
  • philandrachel
    Options
    I like SPRY gum, I pick it up at my local health food store.
  • Sway
    Sway Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I figure if a piece of gum is 5 calories, I can easily burn that, just by chewing it. Seriously!! I have all the Extra dessert ones!! They're really good. But sorry they are artificially flavored. I'm with you, so check this link out!! Hope it helps!

http://aspartamefreegum.org/