Thoughts on Fitness Blender Home Workouts?

Options
Has anyone tried fitness blender home workouts instead of going to the gym? I'm so swamped for time, but I'm trying to find something work around my super busy schedule. I'm trying to lose the last 12 lbs, and trying to tone up at the same time. Any thoughts?

Replies

• kaylajane11
    kaylajane11 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I personally love their videos, but mostly use them as cardio training. It's a great web site that I've only recently discovered, but have been recommending to lots of people since. I've done a few of the 60+ minute workouts to get a good calorie burn in. I haven't tried any of their strictly strength training videos as heavy lifting is my main strength training focus, but I'm sure it would be a good place to start. You should definitely make strength training a priority if you would like to see muscle definition.
  • Lana4639
    Lana4639 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I love their website and I love that they have workouts that are accessible to everyone regardless of the person's fitness level; 110lbs ago I used their videos and I still do.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I like their workouts, but a word of caution on their kettlebell workouts-their form is awful. You're better off looking up RKCs if that's what you're after. But the rest seems fine to me.
  • brb2008
    brb2008 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I use their free YouTube workouts all the time, love the instructors and the options! I can do HIIT or light stretching, pilates or whatever! I love it.
  • brb2008
    brb2008 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Lana4639 wrote: »
    I love their website and I love that they have workouts that are accessible to everyone regardless of the person's fitness level; 110lbs ago I used their videos and I still do.

Yes! This for me too! I can grow with them, as I get stronger there's even more options to challenge myself. I'm not worried about getting bored that's for sure.
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    A great site for a variety of workouts, cardio, strength, stretching... They offer routines from ten to 60 minutes. Interval, cardio, strict lifting (whole body, upper, lower, core). They often will exhibit both the difficult and the "easier" way to do an exercise. Most of their routines ( at least those over 30 minutes) include a warm up and a cool down. These should not be overlooked. Those routines that do not have a warm up or cool down, the trainer will advise you to do one in addition to the routine. I like their work. I recommend them.