how do you log 30 day shred?

Options
Do you log the 30 day shred exercises on this web site? if so how do you do it?

Replies

• tigertown11
    tigertown11 Posts: 310
    Options
    bump
  • rcpayton
    rcpayton Posts: 90
    Options
    I was just wondering the same thing! I was searching the exercise database for jillian michaels, dvd, 30 day shred, etc but found nothing. Hope you get an answer! :)
  • kayleeblue
    kayleeblue Posts: 273
    Options
    No clue on most of the dvds..I went out a bought a HRM and that helps me track cals at least. Let us know if you find something.
  • Foofyknickers
    Foofyknickers Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    i asked this when I started it, and the advice i got was to log it as circuit training, general. Hope it helps!
  • aklick
    aklick Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks I didn't even think about that. I would think it's more then the 134 calories the data base says I burned but at least it's something
  • Laika3
    Laika3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I wear a HRM while doing it so know exactly how much i'm burning, it's usually around 230-250 mark so I just log it as 200 just to be on the safe side.

If you don't have a HRM logging it as circuit training is prob best :)
  • brandi2258
    brandi2258 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I log it as Circuit Training, General also.
  • alys_in_wonderland
    alys_in_wonderland Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just while we're on this, what stuff do you need to do it? I'm just about to order the DVD (Haha - the fella will be most cross he's about to miss half an hour of evening TV!) and I just wondered if I needed to get weights or anything else to go with?

What do you reckon?
  • jgsims
    jgsims Posts: 11
    Options
    You'll need weights, but nothing too heavy to start with. I'd recommend 2 - 3 lb. weights to start with. You can easily move up in weight as you need it. You might also need a mat if you'll be doing this on a hard floor. My floor is carpeted, so I don't need a mat.

Good luck!