Things that make you look twice

Options
dee_thurman
dee_thurman Posts: 240 Member
A few things have caught my attention lately. I am going to write about them and ask you to share things that make you do a double take. For example

1) a drove past a 20 something mother who had their 5-8 year old sitting shot gun with no seatbelt on a state road
2) at wal-mart to pick something up at 12:30 am on a Thursday. A father has his grade school son walking next to him
3) the line at McDonald's drive through is constantly busy every time I drive by. There is only one McD's in my small town and it has more business than any other restaurant and it isn't even close

I will add to my post as I go even if nobody else replies for my own sake. Sorry but I had to write this somewhere.

Replies

• dee_thurman
    Options
    4) It is 31 degrees and a lady is sitting on her front porch eating a snack with no coat. She is just sitting and relaxing enjoying her afternoon even after a run a mile around the block, she is still sitting. On the same run a high school kid has shorts and a t-shirt on walking his dog. At the same time I have two sweatshirts, a hat, a pair of gloves. I am still cold. I guess that makes me soft.
  • boomshakalaka911
    boomshakalaka911 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Skwat booties
  • New_determination
    New_determination Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Grunters
  • dee_thurman
    Options
    when you have a 5 month old baby and someone calls your house at 6:30 am and ringer is left on????? I am looking at my phone twice
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    May I suggest meditation. The cool thing about life is that people are free to be their own brand of crazy. This is your time. Continue to flow with it.
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    I also look twice at a nice booty. I'm a booty admirer. And proud of it!
  • SugarBabyGirl
    SugarBabyGirl Posts: 7,026 Member
    Options
    Tall men. twice, three times... stare...
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,042 Member
    Options
    A woman wearing no bra and her pokies are showing, full on stare mode :flushed:
  • Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    Yeah iv had to take all the mirrors down in my house because I keep looking twice at myself.. Makes getting dressed time consuming.
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    shapely legs...always get me..
  • _layton_
    _layton_ Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Junk in the trunk
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    my reflection