You are GORGEOUS! Know it, own it and click here :-)

Options
I bet the people that know me probably think I sound like a broken record, but this is a rough world and what I have to say can’t really be said enough. Ladies of MFP with out a doubt it is a fact, you ladies are the most gorgeous women in the world. I mean take your breath away gorgeous! But beyond being super hotties you are all so kind, supportive, sweet, and just simply amazing. Guys of MFP your pretty freaking cool too. It is a blessing to me to be here to cheer you on as y’all kick butt and change your lives (and just maybe change the world). Never forget that there is a crazy cowboy in Texas who has your back. God bless and have an amazing day my dear friends.
Love & Blessings,
Ed

Replies

• littlelaurabear
    Options
    AWWW that was lovely. Thanks for the positive thoughts! Go team MFP! x
  • shelcof
    shelcof Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Ok, that's it. Forget looking up motivation quotes every morning. I'm just logging in here and seeing what you have to say :)
  • niavalentino
    niavalentino Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    How sweet! Thanks so much, that definitely bolstered my mood even more (as I just had finished watching Tarzan - gotta love those Disney movies!) ;] You're also amazing yourself, and quite the SOLDIER. :D
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    That was nice to read, thanks. You made my morning.
  • tkb1985
    tkb1985 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    That really mady me smile! Thank You! x
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    How sweet! Thanks so much, that definitely bolstered my mood even more (as I just had finished watching Tarzan - gotta love those Disney movies!) ;] You're also amazing yourself, and quite the SOLDIER. :D

Thank you. :-)
  • RozeGod
    RozeGod Posts: 118
    Options
    WOW!! THANKS!!
  • Debtappe
    Debtappe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Thanks - what a positive, uplifting start to my morning.
  • Deberlin88
    Deberlin88 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! I'm friending you b/c I like that kind of positive support.
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Your so sweet!

Thanks for all your complments, I love them!!!!
  • jetsec
    jetsec Posts: 79
    Options
    What a lovely post! You must be a special guy to even think it let alone write it, well done.

Jayne
    x
  • TWEETIE19
    TWEETIE19 Posts: 54
    Options
    You just made my morning!!! Thank you so much for the positive thoughts....GO TEAM!!!! :)
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I bet the people that know me probably think I sound like a broken record, but this is a rough world and what I have to say can’t really be said enough. Ladies of MFP with out a doubt it is a fact, you ladies are the most gorgeous women in the world. I mean take your breath away gorgeous! But beyond being super hotties you are all so kind, supportive, sweet, and just simply amazing. Guys of MFP your pretty freaking cool too. It is a blessing to me to be here to cheer you on as y’all kick butt and change your lives (and just maybe change the world). Never forget that there is a crazy cowboy in Texas who has your back. God bless and have an amazing day my dear friends.
    Love & Blessings,
    Ed

You are so sweet, thanks for the regular affirmations :)
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    ╔♫═╗╔╗ ♥
    ╚╗╔╝║║♫═╦╦╦╔╗
    ╔╝╚╗♫╚╣║║║║╔╣
    ╚═♫╝╚═╩═╩♫╩═╝
    ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ME SOME ED! ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I don't know you, but I do know that it takes a amazing person to post a thread of praise for others. You are indeed a great supporter.
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    I am so proud of you all and love you gorgeous people dearly.
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You seem to always know what I need to hear, and at just the right time.......not a good morning so far, but things will get better and it all begins with reading your post :happy:

Have a blessed day, Ed!! :flowerforyou:
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    You are amazing too Ed!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    You seem to always know what I need to hear, and at just the right time.......not a good morning so far, but things will get better and it all begins with reading your post :happy:

Have a blessed day, Ed!! :flowerforyou:

Always here if you need me gorgeous. :-)
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    You are amazing too Ed!
    Thank you :-)