New to the neighborhood

Options
Hello everyone, I am ready to take this thing by the horns & drive it outta the stadium!! Spring is closely approaching .. but, I am looking to kick butt come Summer!! My mind is made up. Your going down alter-ego (dough-boy)!

Replies

• ken7
    ken7 Posts: 46
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am ready to take this thing by the horns & drive it outta the stadium!! Spring is closely approaching .. but, I am looking to kick butt come Summer!! My mind is made up. Your going down alter-ego (dough-boy)!
  • lcmartin
    lcmartin Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I totally feel the same! I'm new also...still in my first week, but feeling great.
  • dogwdots
    dogwdots Posts: 146
    Options
    Just joined 2 days ago myself. Best wishes to you for dieting success!
  • aphall01
    Options
    I totally feel the same! I'm new also...still in my first week, but feeling great.

LC, you said you were from Indiana, whereabouts? I'm down at Purdue for school...which makes for some pretty poor health decisions (the reason for being a member of the site).
  • lcmartin
    lcmartin Posts: 163 Member
    Options

LC, you said you were from Indiana, whereabouts? I'm down at Purdue for school...which makes for some pretty poor health decisions (the reason for being a member of the site).

I am in Rochester...its a smallerish town just northeast of W. Lafayette. And yes I do remember the good old college days myself where Ramen noodles were a staple!