Options

Replies

• maddie40
    Options
    film and video programming producer.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I am a bookkeeper/office manager of a metal buildings company. We build mini storages and things like that.I have 2 grown children and 2 grandsons. My husband is wonderful. I have 5 dogs and 4 cats. I used to breed dogs but had to stop that when we were having our house built. I may start again one day. I loved doing that. Loved seeing the joy a new puppy brought to peoples faces. Right now I am concentrating on taking care of my mom in her last days.

Thanks for asking.
  • Marvyl
    Options
    I work as an assistant to the Controller of our company (electrical solutions/material provider for mainly oil and gas companies) and work part-time in a greenhouse (my hobby job!).
  • jesusgrl14
    Options
    I am the office manager for Camp Balcones Springs in the beautiful Texas hill country. We are a private Christian sports and outdoors camp in the summer and an executive retreat center the rest of the year. We host anything from small scrapbooking retreats to Camp Microsoft to $65,000 weddings! I don't have any kids or husband yet but I am mommy to a very snuggly Great Pyrenees puppy! :heart:
  • momofcmhl
    momofcmhl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am a stay-at-home mom of 5 kids (10,8,6,4 and 2), one boy and four girls. I also tend a friend's boys while she works. I am very involved in my church as well.
  • dogwdots
    dogwdots Posts: 146
    Options
    Project Coordinator in Learning & Develpoment. Inventor of 2 medical devices. Writer - my first children's picture book will be published this month.
  • dogwdots
    dogwdots Posts: 146
    Options
    Hill country is beautiful. A good freind of mine lives in Round Rock and my son lives in Killeen. Austin is a great place.
  • AtlantaSara
    Options
    Paralegal Manager at a large law firm.

What I want to do: Personal Chef, Competitive rider (Hunter Jumpers), and personal training.
  • rseman
    rseman Posts: 50
    Options
    criminal defense attorney....so I really want to be able to fit into some fashionable suits :happy:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Hill country is beautiful. A good freind of mine lives in Round Rock and my son lives in Killeen. Austin is a great place.
    I live and work right around the hill country, Bulverde & Canyon Lake, and you're right, they are beautiful. Wonderful for a Sunday drive!!!
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Senior Human Resources Analyst in City government. Crazy work but I love it. :smile:
  • MIDGEKIN
    MIDGEKIN Posts: 113
    Options
    I'm a customer service rep for a Reprographics Company, which is basically just a fancy way of saying that I make copies/scan & archive Blueprints and Spec books for the major construction projects here in Las Vegas, boring yes, but is is pretty cool being able to see the layouts & interior design of some of the nicest & most expensive hotels/projects before they even begin construction!
    I'm also a student currently taking the semester off to safe up to buy a car and do some community theater, but once school starts I'll be persuing my RN degree and hope to one day join Doctors with out Borders.

Thanks for asking!!

P.S. This is a great post! It really goes to show that everyone from all walks of life needs help with their weight!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! We are not alone!!
  • kckat96
    Options
    :smile: I'm a admin assistant for a Goverment Contractor plus I do HR from time to time. In my free time I teach 2 Tai Chi Classes, 1 for diabetics, and 1 for energy and longevity. I help in 3 other classes as an assistant instructor. I work on the weekends helping with a friend's elderly mother and I volunteer at my local school / civic league. :flowerforyou:
  • jesusgrl14
    Options
    I live and work right around the hill country, Bulverde & Canyon Lake, and you're right, they are beautiful. Wonderful for a Sunday drive!!!

Yeah! I live on Hwy 1431 which is one of the top motorcycle rides in the country, so I am told! I love it out here, just gorgeous!
  • moidyn
    moidyn Posts: 112
    Options
    I work on Capital Hill, Washington, DC
  • Nancyz
    Options
    Elementary teacher
  • lcmartin
    lcmartin Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am a siding geek! I can tell you the history of residential aluminum or vinyl siding for those of you who have sleeping problems! :smile:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I work from home doing insurance and billing for a dental office. It has been a great change from my previous job as a manager at Starbucks, no more waking up at 3am! woo hoo!

Whats nice about the new job is I don't have to commute and I am always available for my kids and family and I get time to go to the gym without already being exhausted!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    I'm a Sr. Network Administrator/ Sr. SQL server 2000 DBA for a VoIP testing company. I run about 150 client facing servers for a large scale, web based product that tests call center phone equipment and posts the results online for these customers. We do big stuff, like sprint, coke, Seimens...etc. So my job is basically all stress, lots of tweaking, and lots of boring, long jobs that I start and do nothing while it completes for a few hours.
  • twink3110
    Options
    I am a nurse that assists Dr.s with those scopes everyone hates. Yes, the colon scopes. We also scope lungs, small bowel and stomachs. And while I'm here I'll get on the soap box. If you are 50 get in for your colon scope. We see alot of polys that we remove before they are cancerous and getting scoped is so much easier then going thru chemo and radiation and surgery. It definatly runs in family's so if you have a family member that has had colon cancer besure that you get in 10 years before the age they were diagnosed with cancer. So if your Mom(or other blood relative) had colon cancer at 55, you should see a gastroenterologist by the time your 45. OK, now I'll be quiet Just a little info from a Butt Sister (thats what the girls I work with call each other).