In search of motivational friends! Let's do this by SPRING BREAK!

Options
ecbennett09
ecbennett09 Posts: 5 Member
edited December 2015 in Motivation and Support
In high school I was an average 125, but the past two years in college, a bad break up, and loads of stress have really taken a toll! I'm currently 157lbs and looking to get rid of about 30. I need some friends who are also on a mission to lose some weight! My goal is to be fit and confident by spring break, March 15th! Anyone in?!

Replies

• aliciapastorlecha
    aliciapastorlecha Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you! I have my last 10 ponds to loose but those are the most difficult
  • judowolf
    judowolf Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great goal...I'm always hardcore from Jan-April, then maintain over the summer and early fall and well, turkey day and all of the holidays take it's toll...I'm game! Add me if you want and we will make it happen! Best of luck
  • xnabnana
    xnabnana Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you, I'm about the same weight, looking to lose the same amount, also in college and gained because of very similar situations. It's nice to have things in common as well as the same goal because I feel like it's easier to help each other with each and every pound. Anyway, I'd love it if you'd be my accountability buddy! Add me if you're interested
  • boomshakalaka911
    boomshakalaka911 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Spring breaaaakkk!

Aahh I miss you Panama.

Remember.
    Motivation comes and goes.... Dedication is what makes change.
  • frameloss
    frameloss Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Just sent u a request!
  • nicoleapolson
    nicoleapolson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Saw your post and this sounds so familiar! I've gained about 30 lbs since high school and I'm looking forward to getting rid of it
  • Mzzlin
    Mzzlin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me! :-) :-) I'm looking for mfp friends so we can motivate each other.
  • Jillasmar
    Jillasmar Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Meee!!! Goal is 120 or just toned and confident, currently 147.
  • forbiddendonut
    forbiddendonut Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! I am up to 170 due to stress, and would like to get down to 125, as well. 15 of that have just been in the past year. :(
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Lost a total of 100lbs since I began so if you need any ideas give me a shout!
  • Ashley_Layne22
    Ashley_Layne22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to! I am about 5 '2 and weigh 160 I am looking to get off 30 pounds before the end of spring! I would love to you! I just sent a request.
  • Jasmine_Toronto
    Jasmine_Toronto Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Jillasmar wrote: »
    Meee!!! Goal is 120 or just toned and confident, currently 147.

I am VERY similar!!! How old and tall are you/where are you from? I'm 20, 5'6 and from Canada.
  • aliciapastorlecha
    aliciapastorlecha Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I am 51, in the US
  • sadhana23
    sadhana23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I gained 20 lbs since high school and I want them gone!