Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

"Find a Friend" Friday right here.

2»

Replies

• Vegatron70
    Vegatron70 Posts: 29 Member
    I'll be posting tips and advice and looking for support from anyone that wants to share. Weight lose for the big guys like me. Down 40lbs+ so far.
  • jqm112
    jqm112 Posts: 3 Member
    Good luck on your fitness journey, everyone! You are not alone :)
  • Nother_Burn
    Nother_Burn Posts: 50 Member
    New so Friday Friends welcome
  • zalkhalifh001
    zalkhalifh001 Posts: 5 Member
    Looking for friends for support and motivation so add me :).
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    I want wild crazy friends that burn 1000 calories a day doing fun and different things, and ones that like alcohol and like to live and have fun!
  • Jim_i25
    Jim_i25 Posts: 111 Member
    Hahaha - @KANGOOJUMPS seen you around with other friends. @zalkhalifh001 .Already friends but go get some more....
  • InstructorNaomi
    InstructorNaomi Posts: 2 Member
    I made a new account. I haven't been on this for two years. I previously lost 40 pounds and decided to be a weight loss instructor then I lost motivation and life started getting in the way and I gained it all back! This is why its so important for people to not follow the "diet" mentality since a diet is only temporary. It should be a lifestyle change. I'd love to have friends during this journey and I'm free to give anyone advice. Good luck everyone!
  • Valrotha
    Valrotha Posts: 294 Member
    Always happy to have new friends. Anyone should feel free to add me.

Good luck on your weight loss goals, and Merry Christmas!
  • bishop027
    bishop027 Posts: 2 Member
    Looking for friends and support! :)
  • escotech2883
    escotech2883 Posts: 546 Member
    Im Marc from NY i am happy to accept new friends from my area !!
  • Down 40 lbs so far. Looking for more friends!!
  • Zumbagal84
    Zumbagal84 Posts: 12 Member
    Please add me, could do with as many inspirational people as possible to keep me motivated!
  • Melanie79SO
    Melanie79SO Posts: 63 Member
    I'm happy to have more friends for motivation and support. I've lost 23lbs so far. Please feel free to add me.
  • ROFLwaffle82
    ROFLwaffle82 Posts: 205 Member
    I'd like to add new friends.
  • joannedawn2015
    joannedawn2015 Posts: 12 Member
    Merry Christmas x :p