Day to Day

Options
13»

Replies

• aphall01
    Options
    Full time student: Purdue University- Psychology/ OLS major
    I waitress part-time, and teach various Group Fitness Classes as well as Pilates and Sport Yoga at our recreational sports center.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Chronic care and med /surg nurse
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    Used to be a jailer in Texas. Moved to Arkansas to become the In School Suspension teacher. Just like being a jailer only with younger inmates. :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm the Accounts Payable for a company that sells aircraft evacuation equipment.
  • conklinaj
    Options
    work in downtown nashville. live in murfreesboro/smyrna
  • beanyspoon
    Options
    Currently a dinner lady at the local Primary School, looking for a career in social care. Just being a dinner lady to pay the bills while I look for something more suitable.
  • bigdane321
    bigdane321 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    This may sound corny but for my living I'm a family guy. I work as a high school special ed teacher, Professional DJ and Family behaviorist. But I love my new job the most taking care of myself. It's about time.

Work to live
    never
    live to work
  • momathome
    Options
    I did work for an oil field chemical lab doing data entry but am now a stay at home mom of a 11 year old, 9 year old and a 7 month old
  • catlover
    catlover Posts: 389
    Options
    My degree is in Early Childhood Education and I taught at the Head Start program for years. I am a sub now, phasing out entirely, as my husband has a job where he travels a lot and I am his support staff at home; sending samples, doing research, creating spread sheets, anything he needs done while he's on the road. We have n adult son and and a teen daughter and are also a host family for exchange students and I love it. I do some volunteer work at the high school.
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    So what does everyone do for a living?
    opatt23-what do you do for a living?

:smile: Thanks for asking! I am currently a counselor for Jenny Craig and Im going to school to be a Veterinarian Technician.