Looking to loose 90 lbs. Could use support!

Hey, I just started a week ago and have been loosing consistently which is nice. But I'm still looking for support, and to support others. Thanks!

Replies

• fitgoals23
    fitgoals23 Posts: 43 Member
    I've only been doing this a couple of weeks and have a similar amount to lose myself. I'll send you a friend request!
  • Liznjamie
    Liznjamie Posts: 5 Member
    I've been doing this 2 weeks & need to lose 4 1/2 stone, I've lost 9lb so far. I will send you both friend request.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    I would like to add anyone that is in it for the long haul. I have a lot of weight to lose and I look for others so that we can encourage and motivate each other.
  • Angie6475
    Angie6475 Posts: 3 Member
    I've been using mfp for about 5 months. Looking for supportive friends on this journey.
  • ShashayLee
    ShashayLee Posts: 178 Member
    I've been back on MFP since May and am down 69 pounds with 30 to 50 to go. It is a long road to go but it is very rewarding along the way. Weigh and log your food consistently and honestly both good or bad.
  • HealthySideofLife
    HealthySideofLife Posts: 80 Member
    I have about 60 to 70 pounds to lose... not as much, but feel free to add me! I'll always support anyone trying to make their life healthier!!
  • MelaniePowell2
    MelaniePowell2 Posts: 3 Member
    Add me I just started and I also need to lose 90lbs! Maybe we can motivate each other!
  • BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    Feel free to add me I've lost 80 lbs so far
  • sairsyfairy
    sairsyfairy Posts: 62 Member
    Feel free to add me also. I've lost 60lbs and still have around 40 to go. Always looking for more support and friends who login in consistently
  • MelaniePowell2
    MelaniePowell2 Posts: 3 Member
    How do you ask people to be friends I can't find it on here
  • Meeka988
    Meeka988 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello I'm meeka988 and i used to be on faithfully things happened in my life left for a while now I'm back and ready to restart this journey looking for people who I can support and who will support me positive energy only
  • hello everyone i would love some support on my journey i must lose 40-50lbs to be healthy i have no support system id love for everyone to add me to share tips with
  • Af386681
    Af386681 Posts: 1 Member
    I started about a month ago and have not stepped on a scale yet. Just started logging and tracking again. I can notice a difference on the fit of my clothes and don't plan on stepping on a scale until the new year I want to focus more on lifestyle changes and not a change in the scale. I currently weigh about 200lbs and want to lose 50 lbs by June 2016. This time I want to use this app for support as well! Friend me!
  • aparviainen
    aparviainen Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add me as well! My total goal is 80 lbs, I am down 12 so far.. Still a long road ahead & I could use the company!
  • xo_laurajane
    xo_laurajane Posts: 8 Member
    My goal is to lose 70lbs and I just started, well- tomorrow! I'm not prepared or anything. No diet plan no big exercise plan. Just starting with better choices tomorrow. Please feel free to add me, too!
  • CourtneyMarie1760
    CourtneyMarie1760 Posts: 45 Member
    My goal is 90lbs too! Would love some friends and motivation!
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Hello ive used mfp before and lost a significant amount but gor off track and gained it all back im needing to lose about 100 pounds and would love support and new friends
  • odomc1
    odomc1 Posts: 9 Member
    I've lost 40lbs and still need to loose 60 more. Add me!
  • chgonzalez1978
    chgonzalez1978 Posts: 114 Member
    I have lost 110 lbs in the past year. Feel free to add me for a resource and motivation.
  • acia90
    acia90 Posts: 74 Member
    Feel free to add me. My goal is to lose 70-90lbs... hopefully most of that within the next year. I can use all the support (and ... butt kicking) there is. So little willpower when it comes to sweets