Looking for support and humour in this battle.

Options
Hey to anyone needing encouragement and laughter, with trying to get this damn weight off.
I'm a slacker at heart and love the greasy food way too much.
My lack of initiative has put me back in the 200's again and I am making myself face the damn mirror.
I have to be realistic in my non-desire to move, it's not easy when you're battling medicines that make you want to sleep, but I have to make something work or I will be sicker than I already am.
If you are an open-minded, non-judgemental, and funny person, please add me!!!
I am a married mama and want to have online friends to get started with this. My husband just lost 20lbs, and I have no idea if he knows how much I wish for the same. It comes easier for him, he has amazing self control and doesn't crave much besides his coffee.
Anyways....I'm a rambler with conversation.
Hope to chat soon with some of you!

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Add me and I'll cheer you on!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Welcome - this is a great community for weight loss. I always love new friends that are REAL and can laugh at themselves and with others. :)
  • Jim_i25
    Jim_i25 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Yip - I agree. Got to have a few laughs along the way. Anyone can add if the can suffer a mad Scottish person....
  • rbnwoodman
    rbnwoodman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with you. My hub and I both trying to lose weight but he is doing better that me :(. But good for him!! And being xmas on way does not help does it ? LOL but love to chat any time. :) and don't lose hope we can do it
  • Vegatron70
    Vegatron70 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    First things first, welcome. Second, remember men and women are built differently when it comes to storing and losing weight. Plus body structure also matters. I'm 6'3" @ 365lbs and my wife is 5'2" @ 116lbs. For every 1 pound that she could lose if she wanted, it's like me losing 10 pounds +. Don't worry so much about the number.
  • xcantore
    xcantore Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    We can do this. I weight 228 and am only 5'3. Feel free to add me.
  • Tiana_Nesmith
    Tiana_Nesmith Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm looking for the same. Let's kick some butt!
  • meaghan_17
    meaghan_17 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    add me! :)
  • leamedical333
    leamedical333 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to add friends, try to add me please.
  • leamedical333
    Options
    busyPK wrote: »
    Welcome - this is a great community for weight loss. I always love new friends that are REAL and can laugh at themselves and with others. :)

• CoffinQTee
    CoffinQTee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm the same way I want to lose this cumbersome 75lbs but my cravings get me everytime it's a vicious cycle but they day laughter is the best medicine so could use some great mfp friends fell free to add me the more the merrier also i have a garmin activity tracker my username on the garmin app is Coffin_Qutee
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I'm up for a laugh. Feel free to add.
  • ryjaaah
    ryjaaah Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Well my somewhat funny moto is I'm tall and fat and proud of that ._. This cheers me up when I'm being too hard on myself
  • leamedical333
    Options
    :D
  • RnS2015
    RnS2015 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I sent you a fr. I'm in need of some motivational friends that will ride my butt when I'm slacking off!