Need help

Options
I'm currently 155lbs at 5'11". I have an average body type but I would like to gain muscle and look cut. I don't currently have access to a gym or heavy weights. Please any tips or suggestions would be most appreciated.

Replies

• cassandranken
    cassandranken Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Go pick yourself up some jugs of water. Use those. When they get easy, fill them with sand. Go Strongman style and start flipping tires on your back yard lol. Use your own body weight. Get a kettleball or pick up a set of weights at the store. I dunno lol.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    You can look up videos and sites for bodyweight exercises. You are Your Own Gym and Convict Conditioning have been mentioned many times. I don't know much about either, but they are mentioned. There is a lot you can do with limited access.

ETA: You may wish to ask about this in the gaining weight forums. There's more people specifically focused on bulking in there. Perhaps on of the mods can move this topic for you to get more specific advice @psulemon @ninerbuff @usmcmp
  • alexsalaz1992
    alexsalaz1992 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you I appreciate the helpful tips
  • codsterlaing95
    codsterlaing95 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    SL 5x5, Fierce 5, ICF 5x5 with a slight caloric surplus.
  • will120782
    will120782 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What kind of work you do I work construction I started out carring about 4 peaces of steel at a time now I'm at 20 at a time that's around 260 pounds our guys that do stay in the gym can't do it I have never been in a gym