Stop doubting and downing yourself.

Options
So, you're just bored right now. Up looking through this app and the different topics. You feel down and defeated because you ate the wrong things for the whole week. YOU feel defeated because you haven't been hitting the gym or working out. YOU pay for a personal trainer, but don't follow through. So that's money waisted. YOU can't even afford a personal trainer. YOU just want to lose weight to be beautiful, but your laziness gets the best of you. You know sometimes WE as people talk ourselves out of success. WE close the door to defeat, depression, doubt, fear and open a window to them instead. Sometimes we are always looking for that excuse that way out. Yet, we are sick and tired of feeling drowsy. Not having energy. Tired of being ashamed of what we see in the mirror. Don't want to go anywhere. STOP THE PITY PARTY. STOP MOPING. STOP!! Value yourself, your body, your mind. Seriously. Something or someone motivated you to get fit. To change your eating habits. To be a better you. GET TO IT. STOP THE EXCUSES. See yourself where you want to be. See your value and your worth. See your beauty that you already have. See the sexiness you already have. Working out and eating right will only enhance the beautiful, & person you already are. Right now. Make a decision to stick to it. A decision for better health. The choice is yours. Don't let anyone stop. Stay out of your own way. Do keep yourself encouraged. I say this to YOU, yet I'm speaking to ME.

Replies