Gastric sleeve 5 days out

Options
Hi, I am looking for friends like me who has gone through weight loss surgery. It would be great to see how u note your food and workout. I am 5 days out from surgery. Don't need no judgment comments, so if u don't like my choice please scroll some where else!! Thanks!!

Replies

• kamily828
    kamily828 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My bf had the bypass done last week. I'm wanting it have it or the sleeve. I'm not sure yet. My first appt is Tues.
  • ConCav
    ConCav Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My VGS surgery is TOMORROW! It has been a long road getting here and I am so excited! I would love to share suggestions and support as we go through this journey! And I am all in on the "Keep it positive," but keep it real!! Talk to you on the other side - of the sleeve!
  • Melody_1_2_3
    Melody_1_2_3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am almost three weeks out and am interested in connecting with people who are or have embarked on the same journey :)
  • Melody_1_2_3
    Melody_1_2_3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ConCav wrote: »
    My VGS surgery is TOMORROW! It has been a long road getting here and I am so excited! I would love to share suggestions and support as we go through this journey! And I am all in on the "Keep it positive," but keep it real!! Talk to you on the other side - of the sleeve!

I'm 3 weeks out and down 25lbs. Good luck!