Help!

Options
Hello :), not gonna lie I use to be very active and now that I'm in my mid 20's work had ruled my life making it seem impossible to get into a gym, my diet has also been in the gutter I don't want that to be a excuse it's time to get back on it but new fitness motivated friends could help :)

Replies

• Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Hey there!
    Welcome to the MyFitnessPal community.

Wishing you all the very best on the journey towards that extremely worthwhile healthy lifestyle, it might not always be easy but I guarantee you it's ALWAYS worth it!!

All the best!
    Train4Foodz, MyFitnessPal Moderator

Click here for some great community 'Must Reads' to get you started off in the right direction
    Click here for the official 'Welcome to our community' thread
  • floriginal78
    floriginal78 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi. What finally worked for me is changing the crazy unrealistic goals I had. My only goal now is to just stick with it...no matter what. It's working. :) good luck!
  • stroutman81
    stroutman81 Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard and best to you. If I were to sling a single piece of advice, I'd say to set tiny behavior goals that meet you where you are. I think the biggest mistake most people make is they up and decide to overhaul everything at once. And you're a busy guy. The upheaval approach won't work... at least not for long.

Permanent change happens slowly. Accept it and dial your approach into this fact.

Best to you!