Options

Replies

• Mindy021921
    Mindy021921 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look great. Keep it up!!
  • ContinuousEffort
    Options
    What a great job you are doing!! What a difference! You must feel great. Keep up the good work!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Awesome I see a hottie emerging :drinker:
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    CommittohealthCHANGED Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see the weight difference. Congrats on the weight loss, keep up the phenomenal progress. You look awesome, glad to hear you are feeling better.:tongue:
  • rhapsody527
    Options
    AMAZING job, I am so proud of you!! Congrats!!
  • julwills
    julwills Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    WOW what a huge change, congrats!!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    fantastic job
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Tom!!! So amazing! Keep up the great work. You are truly an inspiration and a great friend. xxx
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! Good for you! :)
  • brocantrs
    brocantrs Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Damned good job!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic progress. You look so much younger & happier in that second photo :)
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress; this must have may a change in all sorts of other ways.
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    You look great. I can see the confidence in your face and you are doing a great job! This is definitely a lifestyle change for all of us and losing 91 pounds is nothing to bat an eye at!
  • kamm602
    kamm602 Posts: 18
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! You will make your goal, just stay strong and keep logging in... it helps me tremedously. Without MFP I would have already given up!!!
  • Tomhusker
    Tomhusker Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! You will make your goal, just stay strong and keep logging in... it helps me tremedously. Without MFP I would have already given up!!!

Thanks. And you are right. I would have been done with this in a week if not for MFP and the friends I have on here.
  • nitashagarcia
    Options
    you look amazing! im proud of you! keep it up, i know you can do it :D im going to add you now. yay!
  • UpToTheChallenge
    Options
    Congratulations! I can definitely see the difference! Good for you for adopting a healthy lifestyle! Keep it up!!!!
  • AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing difference! Well done!
  • pammilou
    pammilou Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Congratulations!
  • tima83
    tima83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is just fantastic.... keep up the good work. Seeing this has just reinforced my decision!!! Thank u for the pics ;-))
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!