Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

BIG Loss in progress (with pics) 47 lbs down!

hmm33502
hmm33502 Posts: 201 Member
I have always been a bigger girl. I have struggled with my weight my whole life. You may look at these photos and still see a really big and unhelthy girl, but I am progressing toward a healthy BMI!

This pic is from the last day of February 2011

2-29-11.jpg

This pic is from Saturday night (taken with an iPhone so the resolution leaves much to be desired) 6/11/11
3 months and 47 lbs lost

6-11-11.jpg

I have 121 more lbs to lose to reach my healthy BMI goal. That will put me at 139 lbs. The last time I weighed 139 lbs, I'm pretty sure I had crimped hair, braces, a training bra and I was in love with Joey and Jordan from NKOTB!

I'll post another set of update pics in 3 months!

Replies

• sjklaus
    sjklaus Posts: 59 Member
    Way to go...keep up the momentum, you're doing great!
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    pics didnt work, but good job!
  • hmm33502
    hmm33502 Posts: 201 Member
    I'm working on the pics! I'll get them reposted!
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    i see a huge difference!!! Nice work!!! Keep it up :)
  • tannaleigh
    tannaleigh Posts: 188 Member
    I have always been a bigger girl. I have struggled with my weight my whole life. You may look at these photos and still see a really big and unhelthy girl, but I am progressing toward a healthy BMI!

2-29-11.jpg

This pic is from Saturday night (taken with an iPhone so the resolution leaves much to be desired) 6/11/11
    3 months and 47 lbs lost

6-11-11.jpg

I have 121 more lbs to lose to reach my healthy BMI goal. That will put me at 139 lbs. The last time I weighed 139 lbs, I'm pretty sure I had crimped hair, braces, a training bra and I was in love with Joey and Jordan from NKOTB!

Great job! keep up the good work!
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member

2-29-11.jpg

3 months and 47 lbs lost

6-11-11.jpg

WTG .........
  • icerose137
    icerose137 Posts: 318 Member
    Good job!
  • sushisuzi2
    sushisuzi2 Posts: 111 Member
    Outstanding! I really need to have my kid take pictures of me from the waist down...
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    congrats!!!!! i started my weight loss journey at the end of february too. you have done amazing! keep it up :)
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Fantastic work well done, looking great.
  • Keep up the good work.
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Awesome Job keep up the great work!
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Great work, I can see a huge difference! :) You're doing great!
  • calimari
    calimari Posts: 202 Member
    You are adorable! You look great. I don't even see how there could be another 121 to go.
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Amazing job!!!! Keep up all your hard work!!!
  • Congratumalations! Keep up the good work, can definitely tell the difference!
  • jpeebs88
    jpeebs88 Posts: 81
    You look beautiful, but I'm sure you always have! Congratulations on your successes!
  • That's already an AWESOME accomplishment!! You should be very proud, keep up the good work! :)
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Great job!!!
  • mosneakers
    mosneakers Posts: 343 Member
    You look wonderful - I do not see a fat, unhealthy woman, I see a HAPPY woman!!! Did you notice that? You have a very pretty smile, but you look happy in your recent pic!!!

Are you still in love with Joey and Jordan - going to two of their shows this week!!!!! I've been working hard on my weight loss because my bff and I are going to meet them- if that's not motivating, I don't know what is!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!