Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Here we go again...

Hi everyone!This is not my first time using Myfitnesspal,Infact I've used it quite a bit in the past but I'm determined to give it another try.
I am your typical yo yo dieter.I lost just under 4 stone doing slimming world but have put almost 2 stone of it back on.Decided that the only way I can take control of my weight is by eating the foods I want but doing it sensibly.This app will allow me the freedom to eat as I please but keeping track of my calories.No more dieting!
I am starting today,not waiting until after the new year as I have a feeling if I don't start now,I never will.
I am look forward to getting the healthy me back again :)

Replies

• Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    You can do it. Just don't give up.
    I started before the new year which I believe is a good idea and you can still enjoy the holidays
  • kimbobbers26
    kimbobbers26 Posts: 13 Member
    Thank you!
  • joannedawn2015
    joannedawn2015 Posts: 12 Member
    I just started myself last Thursday, I agree eat the foods u enjoy we do much better losing that way. I've done slimming world and weight watchers don't work for me. We just have to stick to r calorie allowance. Good luck. :)
  • francois_
    francois_ Posts: 48 Member
    Hi Kim, this is my second time around as well, just coming back from another injury. Was on MFP for a year. Support groups are important. Build a team with lots of positive energy. We cheer for eachother during the good days and pick eachother up during the bad....which seem to outnumber the good :-/ Or we turn to the team when we feel like raiding the refridgerator, or chat when we're bored instead of chatting with a slice of cake. So if you're looking to go at it again with a fresh new team, feel free to add me :-)
  • Hippiedad
    Hippiedad Posts: 1 Member
    It sounds like your off to a fine start.