Let's have a competition for loosing weight

Options
shiva96
shiva96 Posts: 16 Member
edited December 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
I lost 30kg during 6 months and I stoped it ,but I want to start loosing weight again and find some friends to encourage eachother.
I will be so happy if u have a same goal like me and can join me in this competition.

Replies

• kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    Since everyone loses at a different rate based on so many different factors, you might have more success finding supportive friends if it's not a competition :)
  • shiva96
    Options
    kkenseth wrote: »
    Since everyone loses at a different rate based on so many different factors, you might have more success finding supportive friends if it's not a competition :)

Tnx dear u are right but I really want to be friend whom they are stric, I installed this app tonight and I think it will help me to loose weight again
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady wins the race. Lose too fast and your more likely to put it back on and then some, in some cases.
  • melonaulait
    melonaulait Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I have definitely enjoyed using MFP more when I am less strict with it. I think being too strict with your diet can pretty easily lead to giving up. If I had to give up too many "treats" to be on a diet, oh boy...
  • shiva96
    Options
    janjunie wrote: »
    Slow and steady wins the race. Lose too fast and your more likely to put it back on and then some, in some cases.

U are right ,tnx
  • mahabadr321
    mahabadr321 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    shiva96 wrote: »
    I lost 30kg during 6 months and I stoped it ,but I want to start loosing weight again and find some friends to encourage eachother.
    I will be so happy if u have a same goal like me and can join me in this competition.

I want to lose wight too and i really need help and competition and some support i need to lose 30 kilos
  • mahabadr321
    mahabadr321 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    janjunie wrote: »

• shiva96
    Options
    shiva96 wrote: »

I want to lose wight too and i really need help and competition and some support i need to lose 30 kilos

Good,Im sure u can
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    im not in a competition with anyone. its not a competition, PERIOD.

motivation comes from within....
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    im not in a competition with anyone. its not a competition, PERIOD.

motivation comes from within....

100% this