That's what happen when you have insomnia - Sensa informerci

Options
yanicka
yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
Yea well I was awake last night at 3 am with nothing more interesting on TV than those informercials. I saw the sensa informatial where you can lose loads of weights by not exercising, not changing what you eat and sprinkling some white stuff on your pizza. I think it is bull%?$? but did anyone try that?

Replies

• SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I read about it and even some celebrities claim they are so busy that its worked for them. I do smell bs lol
  • daisymaegreen
    daisymaegreen Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    too be honest, i fell for one of those informercials. i haven't lost a load of weight, but what I have lost are all my cravings!! that alone spurred me onto watching my calories better and then led me to this. so for that, i am eternally grateful. i just told a coworker this morning, that i haven't had a single bite, not a single one, in the month i've been using sensa, of all the treats that seem to be in our office on a daily basis. and let me tell you, that's a huge deal! i was the one that always ate the most! my sugar cravings were unbelievable. so if sensa can help me control that and any other binges, whoohooo!! i'm all for it.
  • becca92562
    becca92562 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine ordered some after seeing an infomercial and did lose about 6 pounds in a little over 2 weeks. She says it makes you super full after only eating maybe half of what you sat down to eat. She got lazy/bored after the 2 weeks though and quickly gained it all back.
  • daisymaegreen
    daisymaegreen Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    oh, and also, it might sound like it's saying you can eat whatever, and you can, but what it does it teach you portion control. so yes, you can have pizza, but you'll find that you are satisfied after one or two pieces...instead of the whole darn thing!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    never seen it, to good to be truth is usualy crap