2016 New Year, new me!!

Options
tjmuehe
tjmuehe Posts: 28 Member
Starting over and I mean business!! Taking my body, mind, and spirit back!!

Replies

• jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Get it, girl! I'm with you! Also starting over (again). It seems a little crazy to be starting this in the middle of the holidays, but man, if I don't, none of my clothes will fit come New Year's! Hit me up if you need a friend... Most of mine aren't very active anymore. Jen
  • JJCrane90
    JJCrane90 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Cheers to 2016!!! The year of change!!! The holiday season will be a little difficult, but stay strong in 2016 and reach your goals!! Wishing you a healthy and happy new year!! @jenj1313 @tjmuehe
  • Rdsgoal16
    Rdsgoal16 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    2016 is your year, and mine!!!!!! We can do this
  • marylovesnini
    marylovesnini Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm starting December 21!!
  • HealthySideofLife
    HealthySideofLife Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    That's the right attitude to have! Like you, I'm starting over, too, and I'm planning on dedicating 2016 to getting as healthy as I can.
  • tjmuehe
    Options
    Yes. It's time to put me first! Between work, school, family I have gained about 40lbs and it's killing me.. Ugh!
  • tjmuehe
    Options
    I'm starting December 21!!

• tjmuehe
    Options
    How did it go today?? You ready ?
  • tjmuehe
    Options
    Yes we can!!
  • tjmuehe
    Options
    That's more then 10lbs a month?! What is your game plan?
  • tjmuehe
    Options
    Rdsgoal16 wrote: »
    2016 is your year, and mine!!!!!! We can do this

• tjmuehe
    Options
    Yes we can!!
  • tjmuehe
    Options
    JJCrane90 wrote: »
    Cheers to 2016!!! The year of change!!! The holiday season will be a little difficult, but stay strong in 2016 and reach your goals!! Wishing you a healthy and happy new year!! @jenj1313 @tjmuehe

• tjmuehe
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • snowbrocade8
    snowbrocade8 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I started Dec 1. I wondered if I was setting myself up for failing by doing it at the holiday season but I now think it's brilliant. I have lost 7 lbs so far using MFP. I eat whatever I want, just smaller amounts. I have enjoyed holiday treats and instead of gaining a bunch of weight I am losing.

For me the trick is to make sure to track everything right away so I don't forget it. 53 lbs to go.

We can do it, TJ. Just keep our priorities straight and all else will fall in place.
  • MVY_
    MVY_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Just got done giving birth 3 months ago! Jumping back on the bandwagon after losing 30 lbs! So far 18 lbs lost since birth of baby. Feel free to add me :)
  • rockingit44
    rockingit44 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    looking forward to 2016- something about it feels just the right time to dedicate to me and my health, having sacrificed so much for my family in the last 2 years, I am now 56 lbs heavier. It time for me now, my body, my mind, my health. Sexy slim 2016. Bring it on!! Lets do this thing and get it done once and for all!
  • loserzack
    loserzack Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! I have the same goal!
  • bluepoppies777
    bluepoppies777 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Me too! 2016 is going to be awesome! Let's get fit and feel great! Feel free to add me too, love the group motivation.
  • corina708
    corina708 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Cheers to 2016! Good luck girl!