Tired of being fat

Options
hi there.... Trying the calorie app again... Going to workout again tonight for the first time in about 4 months.. Been gaining weight.. Been fat my whole life... Very tired of it

Replies

• amberocks3
    amberocks3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your workout!! It's tough but u can do it!! :0)
  • Lovee_Dove7
    Lovee_Dove7 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    What's your workout?
    Hope you will do a little lifting.
    No need to spend an hour in the cardio room.

Are you logging your food?

• ezvicz
    ezvicz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I usually just do calorie intake, it's hard for me to do an accurate count though when it is something cooked. Normally I try to get frozen foods or something that has all the calories figured out.
    I've heard for my body type that i
  • Lovee_Dove7
    Options
    Just log the best you can, you'll get better at it as time passes.
  • ezvicz
    Options
    Thank you
  • sjabbar3151
    sjabbar3151 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ezvicz. I am tired of losing and gaining. Just do not need give up.
  • ezvicz
    Options
    I always tend to quit if I don't see daily results.
  • Lovee_Dove7
    Options
    Huh! U better get a stiffer spine than that!
  • ezvicz
    Options
    I don't have one! I'm jello!
  • Lovee_Dove7
    Options
    Haha! It's in there. Under the jello.
  • ezvicz
    Options
    I'm going to do my best to melt my jello away
  • bevkidd1
    bevkidd1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I always gave up too when I didnt see results right away. I had lost 33 lbs on weight watchers a few years back but got discouraged because I didnt go down a dress size. Everyone else that was working towards their goal seemed to be going down in dress sizes so I got very discouraged and quit.

This time around I am concentrating on my food/calorie intake and not so much on the weightloss part of it. That seems to be working for me so I will continue doing that. Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me. We can keep each other motivated...
  • livinghealthy19931
    Options
    I totally know where you're coming from. Glad you're getting back on track though!
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Hey there!
    Welcome to the MyFitnessPal community.

Wishing you all the very best on the journey towards that extremely worthwhile healthy lifestyle, it might not always be easy but I guarantee you it's ALWAYS worth it!!

All the best!
    Train4Foodz, MyFitnessPal Moderator

Click here for some great community 'Must Reads' to get you started off in the right direction
    Click here for the official 'Welcome to our community' thread
  • beautiful2472015
    Options
    I tired of being fat also. It's depressing. I was going to wait until the new year to try again but I'm going to start in the morning. Good luck to you:)
  • hancdon
    hancdon Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You've got a powerful tool with this it definitely will let you know what is going in your mouth is going to put weight on or not.
  • cagbunag
    cagbunag Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    What is helping me is logging every thing and I bought a food scale to help; I am planning out my meals a day in advance. When I get hungry, I drink water and go out for a walk-- drink good spring water 64 ounces a day for me at 5ft 4. take it one meal at a time... And please BE PATIENT ;)
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    You can do it just don't give up
    It's all worth it in the end
    Good luck
  • bevkidd1
    bevkidd1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I gained .2 this week. It's not a lot, but it's enough to be upsetting. I know there will be more days like this along my journey, I just need to brush it off and get back to watching what I eat more closely. I slacked off a little this week. Back at it today..
  • ryjaaah
    ryjaaah Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I know the feel.. I'm tired too