Sports Bras. Worst thing in the world to shop for.

Options
13»

Replies

• tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I buy my bras at HerRoom.com as well. I thoroughly endorse both the Freyja and Panache sports bras. This fall, I ordered a Berlei Running Underwire Bra (BX 4915) and fell in love. In fact, its the only bra I wear any more, at all. At any time. I wear a 36 D5 (H cup).

They give spectacular instructions on fitting bras at HerRoom, with videos. Also, the universal cup sizing really takes the guesswork out of buying bras.
  • Monklady123
    Monklady123 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try the zip-front ones. I've never really paid attention and didn't even know they existed! lol. I bought mine (pull-on) at Target, Champion brand probably. Trying to get a pull-on sports bra on after a shower when ones skin is still damp could be a skit from Saturday Night Live. omg...

However, for that problem of pull-over-the-head, I discovered a solution. I just step into it and pull it up. Much easier than trying to slither into it from above.

In general I hate bras and shopping for bras. I rip mine off the second I step into the house. :confused: