Any teachers out there....

Options
Hi there. I am a school teacher looking to loose about 14 pounds but most importantly tone up. Been on MFP for three days now and looking for friends for mutual support.

Replies

• pmcvlynn
    pmcvlynn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm a teacher :) I use mfp sporadically, usually when on vacation & summers... Need to use daily.
  • Soaringhigh2
    Soaringhigh2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I've just started using MFP and it's the holidays...or vacation as you say in the states
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • idevied
    idevied Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi
    i'm a doctor and also information in healthy life and diet and fitness
    i daily usually and daily more information
    thank u
    healthy life and fitness information
    HHH.png 29.8K
  • FunkyMonkey80
    FunkyMonkey80 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Quebec teacher here! I have about the same goal as yourself!
  • TrishV2013
    TrishV2013 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    California teacher here! I would also love to have some friends in the field. :) Feel free to add me.
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    Options
    I'm a college instructor. Today, I'm spending all day in my pajamas grading final papers. I'll try to take a walk at some point, but this is the time of year I tend to be less active so I can churn grades out. I find with teaching that the challenge is that when you're home, your time is not your own -- you still have work-related stuff to do. It's not, "I can just knock off work at 5:00 and go to the gym." I'm at a university where there is access to a gym, so I try to fit that in on class days on my way home, but those days are pretty long if I still have correcting or lesson plans to do at night.
  • bodymindmusic
    bodymindmusic Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Music teacher here! Anyone feel free to Add me! Day 166, 509 miles, 28 lbs down.
  • Bostonbee79
    Bostonbee79 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Another teacher here. I'm so much better at tracking during breaks and vacations. During the school year, I track my food the night before I eat it. Doesn't always work. My best track record for sticking with MFP is 3weeks. I need to be better.
  • mwalle09
    mwalle09 Posts: 305 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I'm a teacher too! High stress but high reward! Anyone can feel free to add! I hope we all had a good first semester, I teach social studies at the high school level.
  • sarahredhaira
    sarahredhaira Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Another one here. I've been using mfp and a Fitbit since October half term.
  • mickilynn25
    mickilynn25 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Florida teacher here....
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Early childhood music teacher. I've logged for a bit over a year and a half I think. Lost 30pounds and am currently in a bulk.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    Special education teacher here. I am enjoying learning how to use mfp and to get results- my loss is slow but that's ok- I know this is a journey now- not a sprint
  • cherub14
    cherub14 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Florida teacher here :) 300 days + and over 50 pounds lost!!
  • Kansasduckie
    Kansasduckie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    High school special education teacher. Been logging daily since October 12 and have lost 30 lbs. Still have 30 more to go in order to meet my goal. Really trying to make myself go for a walk and get a snack during passing period. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Kristyz26
    Kristyz26 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm a teacher on Vancouver Island. Been on MFP for a long time but just starting to log food/activity again. Feel free to friend me! :smiley:
  • Soaringhigh2
    Soaringhigh2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks Kirsty. Enjoy your holidays
  • kmcox86
    kmcox86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    4th grade teacher here! :) Feel free to add me, all!