Nervous about sex

Options
Now that I have your attention.... B)

My name is Carrie. I'm an old friend of MFP from about 3+ years ago. I was very successful. I loved being a part of the MFP community. I had many friends. I had a sexy 16% body fat body then too.

Then- I went back to college for about 3 years and it all went to hell. I suck.

But now I'm back! I need to lose about 30 pounds (tail between legs). I am looking for friends to talk to and keep me motivated along the way. I also plan on blogging here on MFP too.

Please, if you read this add me! If you comment, I'll add you!

Replies

• davidsanchezamezcua
    Options
    Everything is possible. I lost 100 lbs since last February and I didn't think it would be possible. Just have lots of faith. Keep it up!
  • boomshakalaka911
    boomshakalaka911 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Lol
  • capturethememories
    Options
    Lol, I'm new new here and have about 100 pounds to ditch! This is day two for me and still getting use to tracking. A friend referred me here so am looking for a few more and some added kicks in the *kitten* to keep moving. I like to eat and I drink alcohol so I need those exercise calories!
  • Jillasmar
    Jillasmar Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm the same!! I was so toned over summer and then I went to college and gained the freshman 30 within a month haha. I am looking to lose 30 pounds. When I got home from school over Thanksgiving break I was 160, my final goal is 120 (but that would be very low and maybe unhealthy so I'll be happy at 130!) I am currently at 147 since Thanksgiving break
  • ryjaaah
    ryjaaah Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Well don't be nervous about it, everything is gonna be just fine, Good Luck :3
  • MueedQureshi
    MueedQureshi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    ryjaaah wrote: »

You seem to be an expert at it :3
  • bigsicklittlesick
    bigsicklittlesick Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    ryjaaah wrote: »

You seem to be an expert at it :3

Oh, hey kids! I am actually here for fitness support and motivation. I am 32 years old. I am never nervous about sex. Maybe excited... not nervous. Why don't you go ahead and read the rest of my OP?
  • addneed12
    addneed12 Posts: 3 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Hi! Add me I need new friends too! I only have like 5 right now....
  • bigsicklittlesick
    bigsicklittlesick Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    addneed12 wrote: »
    Hi! Add me I need new friends too! I only have like 5 right now....

Added. Thanks!
  • Negative_X
    Negative_X Posts: 296 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Haha, epic thread title is epic. :)

Support comin' your way!
  • 9mike
    9mike Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    add me if u need support or just some1 to chat with