2»

Replies

• sagarlalla
    sagarlalla Posts: 15 Member
    Options
  • Kimegatron
    Kimegatron Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are looking great!!!! I wish I had the motivation to work out lol!
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Make sure to have leg days, too, in case you aren't.
  • codsterlaing95
    codsterlaing95 Posts: 221 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Great job mate! Keep going until 10-12% (best for nutrient partitioning/hormones) bf before reverse dieting and then slowly lean bulking. Good luck! What's your weight at now? Height? What program did you use?
  • codsterlaing95
    Options
    OP not around anymore?
  • Expatmommy79
    Expatmommy79 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    sagarlalla wrote: »
    Eat in calories surplus but as healthy as possible; no processed foods, only vegetables+meat, basically bulking + all natural foods

This isn't really the definition of a clean bulk.

The definition of a clean bulk is a bulk where you focus on keeping fat gains as minimal as possible. That's it.

A dirty bulk is where you don't care about fat gains in addition to the muscle gains and gain more fat.

A clean bulk is not about the types of food, it's about the rate of fat gain involved in the overall process.

Also, this thread had been dead for over a month. Way to zombie.

Lol - do you realize you told the OP he was zombying his own thread?

Op - keep posting on this thread so we can keep following your progress here. You are doing great!
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • sagarlalla
    Options
    Weight is around 131-133
    Height- 5' 7 1/2"
    No program, just calorie deficit, decrease sodium in all foods, eat really clean (snuck in junk here and there)
    Stopped lifting weights, I only did calisthenics, I do pull ups everyday and I dance everyday.
    Full body workouts every other day
  • codsterlaing95
    Options
    Weight is around 131-133
    Height- 5' 7 1/2"
    No program, just calorie deficit, decrease sodium in all foods, eat really clean (snuck in junk here and there)
    Stopped lifting weights, I only did calisthenics, I do pull ups everyday and I dance everyday.
    Full body workouts every other day

Are you planning on bulking up and what are your goals?
  • sagarlalla
    Options
    Tomorrow, I'm going to the gym to do some squats because assisted pistol squats just doesn't cut it. I'm going to slowly get into the bulking phase. I'm mostly going to focus on calisthenics, mainly because I have lots of other things to do that are also important for the time being. Goals wise... This guy

t3fvzgqqemoa.jpg
  • sagarlalla
    Options
    That's going to take a hell of a long time but, I want to get to at least 140-150 lbs with 8% body fat or lower.
  • SingingSingleTracker
    SingingSingleTracker Posts: 1,866 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    u9g8q2cspacu.jpg

That's me now, still aiming to drop 5-10 lbs then starting that clean bulk

Looking great since your April photo and the subsequent weight loss you have achieved! Congrats on the discipline.

Do you have time to run or bike (or power walk at an over 4 mph pace) to lean up and drop that remaining weight you want to lose before beginning your bulk?

The visceral fat is usually the last thing to go on us men. The love handles are the clue to watch, but running or cycling while still maintaining a deficit will melt that stuff off pretty quickly if you have the time. I'd say it would take about 8-10 hours per week, but if you could do that for a month or two - you'll get lean and mean to prepare you for your bulk.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • itsflaccoi
    itsflaccoi Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey man just saying dont try to plan your goals thinking Skinny fat you are not a case of skinny fat you are Pretty fat with small arms
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Great job OP, looking great :)
  • sagarlalla
    Options
    Yeah, I realized soon after that I was just fat and not skinny fat. Guess who's not fat anymore?!
  • sagarlalla
    Options