People from UK/Scotland

Options
Hey everyone just looking for people close by for support and stuff. Someone who has some common ground and willing to share their story? Feel free to friend and message!

Replies

• idp1980
    idp1980 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Sent u over a fr... Hope that's ok . Always good to have people based over here .
  • Ivy_Autumn
    Ivy_Autumn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey - feel free to add I'm Uk based!!!
    I need help along my path - I never put myself first, (my family comes first) but 2016 is going to be my year and I need to sort my eating habits and exercise regime..... When your partner turns around and says - 'you're getting fat!' (heart is torn from your chest) 'you never put yourself first' (but my children and you are always cared for!) 'you need routine as it's all fat, you trained so hard for your half marathon and haven't done anything in months, and it shows!' (sobbing by now as I work full time as well as caring for two small children) Any new friends, advice and help is so very welcome.
    Thanks
  • marky54
    marky54 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm in Scotland
  • sharonthomson144
    sharonthomson144 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in Scotland too and I feel rubbish about myself! Really need people to talk to about diet and fitness! Had my beautiful baby 6 months ago and now I want to sort out my body issues! I have 40-50 pounds to lose, looking for other people in a similar situation who want help and motivation!

• ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I'm in England, always happy to have a chat. :)
  • pootle1972
    pootle1972 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Ivy_Autumn wrote: »
    Hey - feel free to add I'm Uk based!!!
    I need help along my path - I never put myself first, (my family comes first) but 2016 is going to be my year and I need to sort my eating habits and exercise regime..... When your partner turns around and says - 'you're getting fat!' (heart is torn from your chest) 'you never put yourself first' (but my children and you are always cared for!) 'you need routine as it's all fat, you trained so hard for your half marathon and haven't done anything in months, and it shows!' (sobbing by now as I work full time as well as caring for two small children) Any new friends, advice and help is so very welcome.
    Thanks[/quote

What a tw@t ........them not you.
  • BewitchedBelinda99
    BewitchedBelinda99 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm in SE England, all adds welcome. Merry Christmas xxx
  • Billy60s
    Billy60s Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    I'm in Scotland
    Maintaining weight
    Always willing to support