Looking for friends for the new year!

Options
I would like friends with similar stats that I can relate to, but I am open to other friends as well. I like different perspectives and think I can learn something from each person's unique journey.
I am 46 years old (a mom with two elementary school age boys). I am 5' 8" and 203.5 lbs. I started at 280 lbs in January. My goal is 150 lbs, but I am willing to reassess when I get closer. I am not looking for a quick fix or a beauty queen title. I want to be healthy and make food and exercise life-style changes.

Replies

• boothd330
    boothd330 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend boothd330
  • jaja2517
    jaja2517 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can both add me. I love encouraging others & I also like the support. Have a blessed day. Looking forward to us pushing one another.
  • liznotyet
    liznotyet Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I am 52 180 trying for functional fitness and feeling comfortable in my clothes.
  • marji1974
    marji1974 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I love encouraging others. I could use support and motivation as well. Lost 50 pounds since January. Now at a standstill due to recent surgery. Once I am back and fully recovered I need to get motivated to get to my goal weight!
  • cyberiantigeress
    cyberiantigeress Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm 43, mother 2 kids and live in new Zealand.