Things you want to say, but don't...

Options
floriginal78
floriginal78 Posts: 16 Member
We all have those moments where we wish we could say something that is on our minds, but for various reasons don't. Here's your chance....

Replies

• floriginal78
    Options
    ___________ do you really think it's right to constantly ask for financial support on fb and then post a new pic every week of your new tattoos? Just wondering.
  • floriginal78
    Options
    ______________, if you're always in the middle of drama and you don't know why, maybe it's you.
  • ExileFromTheNorth
    ExileFromTheNorth Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Oh dear Hun! Those jeggings are wrong for 3 reasons!

1) Check your camel toe!
    2) they make your *kitten* look like two have filled water balloons!
    3) See No1

#jeggingsarebad
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Eat whatever you want. It's friggin Christmas.
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    This Rhone is f****cking great but are we all done here because I need to find a gym.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    You believe you burned almost 350 calories in 20 minutes of Zumba, working at low intensity? And you really think it's because of your extra 50 lb.???
  • just_silk
    just_silk Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Please stop speaking to the old, bigoted, sexist, elitist pig. It encourages him to express his ridiculous and outdated opinions which only serve to offend you. When you then express your offence you are feeding his need for attention.

You enjoy the drama of being offended, which is fine. Just conduct the freaking circus where I'm not working.
  • just_silk
    Options
    When you post your ignorant comments on Facebook, don't complain when I quietly delete you. Say thank you because I didn't publicly point out all the reasons why your argument is invalid and just plain dumb.
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    When I see somebody with only one tooth, I always think.. Interesting choice.
  • just_silk
    Options
    Your insincere drivel makes me want to vomit on you.
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    kchuskey wrote: »

Hahahaha I bet helicopter pilots who end up in nursing homes years from now will call that one lady with one tooth but gives amazing h*** "Chopper One."
  • just_silk
    Options

Hahahaha I bet helicopter pilots who end up in nursing homes years from now will call that one lady with one tooth but gives amazing h*** "Chopper One."

If they aren't chopper guys they're gonna go with One Eater.
  • suziecue20
    suziecue20 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    She's only with you cos you're obscenely rich you stupid old man.
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    If I only had one tooth, I bet I'd brush it for a really long time.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

Those Kansas girls... (jokes :tongue:)
  • Lutielu
    Lutielu Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    _____, you're a parent now. It's time to grow up and quit being selfish. There are more important things than you and your drama now.
  • Iguessicandothis
    Iguessicandothis Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    You are going to be surprised one day when your kid calls you a •••••. The way you talk to him is exactly how he will talk back to you when he's older.
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    Options
    Why post the vague post if you don't want to talk about it?!?!