Meal ideas!

Options
katelisbon
katelisbon Posts: 1 Member
Hi, I am a full time law student and as you can imagine my schedule is pretty hectic. I usually spend the majority of my day (10 hours plus) at university. Therefore i end up eating really unhealthy cafeteria food. I am unfortunately also a very, very picky eater, (only eat chicken and salmon, no eggs, no mushrooms, no other meats, no dairy etc..) Do you have any easy and quick meal ideas that I can take with me? Thanks :)

Replies

• Lynzdee18
    Lynzdee18 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I was going to suggest eggs and Greek yogurt with frozen fruit in a glass covered dish....but that's out. They are my go-to protein and a quick fix on the run. Steel cut oats, made overnight style using some nuts, almond or coconut milk? You can add fruit, peanut butter, chocolate.... There are lots of recipes online. Filling and nutritious... Sorry I am not more help.
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Get a bigger purse and always have snack baggies full of things like a serving of almonds, some peanuts with raisins, a fiber bar, even a protein bar.
    Law student at 18? Pretty impressive.
  • Shesaleo18
    Shesaleo18 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm s big stirfry fan. Can eat it for dinner nearly everyday of the week. If u don't eat other veggies try a meat, mushrooms with brown rice/wholemeal noodles with soy sauce
  • vinnyluu
    vinnyluu Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Microwaved sweet potatoes. Cut the sweet potatoes into 1 inch pieces. Saran wrap it and put it into the microwave for 5-6 minutes. Easiest way to cook sweet potatoes!
  • Vodka97
    Vodka97 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Could try pre-cooking seasoned chicken with sweet potato and hommus?