CHRISTMAS DINNER!?

Options
So Its Christmas you really want to eat and say Forget about the diet but also dont want to gain those 1-5 xtra pounds mostly water weight well here are a couple suggestions that i will be doing 1st. Dont try and wait all the way till dinner time to eat unless you can ( I cant) eat breakfast but just very low calorie high protein and fiber breakfast to last you til dinners done 2nd. Dont forget to Exercise Today! Exercising will help you so much if your up for the challenge i will be doing this 500 calorie fat burning exercise today https://youtu.be/l9KpDHMB-64 3rd. Drink plenty of water this will help you if your not trying to Stuff a couple thousand calories in today Drink atleast a Glass of water before breakfast and Your big chrismas dinner its will help fill you up faster woth fewer calories and still be completely satisfying. Thats All! Merry Christmas to all Happy holidays and Remember This is For only the people That are still trying to minimize the amount they consume today if you just plan on Smashing your face go on along and move on Once again merry CHRISTMAS!

Replies

• DavidVXR
    DavidVXR Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Im getting back on track with my usual diet and exercise habits on boxing day or, before you know it, February will be here and the extra Christmas weight will be with me for the rest of the year.
  • lthames0810
    lthames0810 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in the "eat all the things" camp. This is a feast day! My family brings out foods that are made once a year on this day only. I couldn't bear to not eat them.

The only exercise I'm likely to get will be if any children in attendance want me to play with their presents with them.
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Just about to go gym for round 2, for me today is about limited collateral damage rather than avoidance
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I planned out my day and logged it before eating breakfast. I'm going over my calorie goal (to around my maintenance level) but do plan to exercise a bit today because I feel restless. I'm not going to try to burn off all the extra calories. I'm drinking my normal amount of water.
    Merry Christmas to you too.
  • ALG775
    ALG775 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Ate a medium to large brunch and then a really yummy big dinner! The 90 minute walk helped keep me almost down to maintenance - but not quite. That's OK. It was less than I ate last year, and back to a small deficit tomorrow. Merry Christmas to all who celebrate!
  • BuddhaB0y
    BuddhaB0y Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    pedpe3874fr2.jpeg

Today was a delicious day..... But not a good day... Tomorrow I'll be back on the wagon.
  • itsflaccoi
    itsflaccoi Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    ALG775 wrote: »
    Ate a medium to large brunch and then a really yummy big dinner! The 90 minute walk helped keep me almost down to maintenance - but not quite. That's OK. It was less than I ate last year, and back to a small deficit tomorrow. Merry Christmas to all who celebrate!
    BuddhaB0y wrote: »
    pedpe3874fr2.jpeg

Today was a delicious day..... But not a good day... Tomorrow I'll be back on the wagon.

Same had some delicious food tons workout saved my *kitten* a little but went over atleast 600 over maintenance but will crush the diet and workouts for now on