Fitness for the Soon-To-Be-Mrs.!

Options
Hi All,

Merry Christmas! Great time with family I hope you all enjoyed the same

Replies

• nicoleattrifecta
    Options
    Congratulations on getting married and good luck on your fitness journey :smile:
  • ongoingwhy
    ongoingwhy Posts: 30 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Congratulatons! :) Are you getting yourself ready for the wedding gown?
  • RachelBec
    RachelBec Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on getting married and good luck on your fitness journey :smile:

Thank you! MFP was such a great tool the last time I lost weight I have no doubt it's going to help me along this time too!

• RachelBec
    Options
    ongoingwhy wrote: »
    Congratulatons! :) Are you getting yourself ready for the wedding gown?

Thank you! I am but it's more than that too, you know? Almost two years ago I got to 183 from 240! Since then life has gotten in the way and I'm back up to 204. I feel like right now is the perfect time to reactivate my self care and because I have the timeline of my bridal shower as a halfway point and wedding as a goal weight point. So far they're really great motivators but I know in order to stay committed I need friends working on their fitness too! That's why I posted, hoping some folks will add me
  • ongoingwhy
    ongoingwhy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    RachelBec wrote: »
    Thank you! I am but it's more than that too, you know? Almost two years ago I got to 183 from 240! Since then life has gotten in the way and I'm back up to 204. I feel like right now is the perfect time to reactivate my self care and because I have the timeline of my bridal shower as a halfway point and wedding as a goal weight point. So far they're really great motivators but I know in order to stay committed I need friends working on their fitness too! That's why I posted, hoping some folks will add me

That's an impressive weight loss! :o I am sure you'll be able to do it this time too. :)
  • RachelBec
    Options
    ongoingwhy wrote: »
    RachelBec wrote: »

That's an impressive weight loss! :o I am sure you'll be able to do it this time too. :)

Thank you, I think you're right!