Umm Umm Good!!

Options
Just thought I'd share with you all that I'm eating lunch at my desk today, and it is delicious!! Campbells Mexican Tortilla Chicken Soup!! YUMMY!!! Fast and easy to make and very filling!! I'm just happy I was able to make it and get out of there since we had a sales meeting today and there is an entire box of doughtnuts just sitting in there!! so YAY for not letting the doughtnut win and double YAY for a yummy healthy lunch!!!

Replies

• MIDGEKIN
    MIDGEKIN Posts: 113
    Options
    Just thought I'd share with you all that I'm eating lunch at my desk today, and it is delicious!! Campbells Mexican Tortilla Chicken Soup!! YUMMY!!! Fast and easy to make and very filling!! I'm just happy I was able to make it and get out of there since we had a sales meeting today and there is an entire box of doughtnuts just sitting in there!! so YAY for not letting the doughtnut win and double YAY for a yummy healthy lunch!!!
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!! (to passing up those doughnuts.) Your soup sounds deeeelicious. It's been raining here all day and very cold, so a hot bowl of soup sounds gooooood. :drinker:
  • dmm822
    dmm822 Posts: 12
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!! KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Kudos, kudos!!!

Campbells has some really good soup.

Way to go!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on resisting those doughnuts. :flowerforyou:
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I hear you about the office pitfalls! One meeting today had some very tasty looking pastries from this local bakery that is sooo good. And then in my department someone brought in one of those yummy fruit and custard tarts... I decided to take a different way to the copier so I didn't even have to look at it! :laugh:
  • charny164
    charny164 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Good for you for passing on the donuts. I'm good as long as I don't see the junk food, I won't think about it.