I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!

Options
I have got to loose 15 pounds by next August! Why am I concerned? Because I do not stick with my diet lol I've tried and tried and tried again and the most I have lost was 9 pounds! Once I start to see a difference in my body I stop....BAD! So I will try this again lol

Replies

• BurnWithBarn2015
    BurnWithBarn2015 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    15 lbs is very well to do before next years August.

and if you have trouble with sticking to it...well chose a small deficit maybe.

Fill in the stats here. And chose to lose half a pound.
    You can eat everything you want ( as long as you dont have any medical issues with certain foods) you only have to weigh everything on a food scale
    Log every single bite. And you lose weight

Moderation and portion control are your biggest friends.

You get married :) That is a very happy day and a nice goal to look forward too. Congratulations. And you can do this for sure.
    Just start the longer you wait the harder it gets.

Good luck, you can do this!

95069916.png
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. :) Everything the very successful lady above me said
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I started off wanting to lose 7lbs and I did everything the helpful lady above did and I'm back at healthy weight oh and I lost 46lbs!! It works if you don't diet but use MFP to make life long changes
  • tonipearson92
    tonipearson92 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    15 lbs is very well to do before next years August.

and if you have trouble with sticking to it...well chose a small deficit maybe.

Fill in the stats here. And chose to lose half a pound.
    You can eat everything you want ( as long as you dont have any medical issues with certain foods) you only have to weigh everything on a food scale
    Log every single bite. And you lose weight

Moderation and portion control are your biggest friends.

You get married :) That is a very happy day and a nice goal to look forward too. Congratulations. And you can do this for sure.
    Just start the longer you wait the harder it gets.

Good luck, you can do this!

95069916.png

• tonipearson92
    Options
    Thank you this is very encouraging!!! The holidays are over so now I'm ready to kick this diets *kitten*!
  • tonipearson92
    Options
    Thanks guys!!! I'm so ready to get this done and keep the pounds off!
  • lizlashley2009
    lizlashley2009 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 30-35 lbs by end of next year but preferably by like August or September. I am awful at staying comitted and if I don't I don't get to wear the last dress my dad brought me oxct1cq99d6b.jpeg
  • tonipearson92
    Options
    You can do it!!!!! I think we all need a push every now and then so remain focus and stay healthy!!!
  • merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married this summer as well and I am DETERMINED to lose this weight. I don't wanna look a hot mess in my wedding dress. LOL!