Tosca Reno or Eat This Not That Books

Options
Does anyone own any of these books? Trying to invest on some good ones to read so It can help me stay on track and eat healthy..

Replies

• TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Yes! I have all of Tosca's and I also have Tony Hortons....they are wonderful!
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    I really like Tosca Reno - more focus on whole, natural foods.
  • Kswilloughby
    Options
    Tosca Renos clean eating books are amazing, and a very healthy way to not only loose weight but to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    We have 3 of Tosca Reno's books. We try to eat a pretty clean diet 90% of the time, and her books give us more ideas of stuff to make.
  • aanaya56
    aanaya56 Posts: 136
    Options
    WOW thank you all.... This is what I was looking for.. Awesome.. What books are the best? I saw that there are a bunch of the Tosca Reno books...
  • CoachKaren
    CoachKaren Posts: 90
    Options
    Tosca Reno HANDS DOWN. I have them all, even the cookbook! Go for it!
  • ltf304
    ltf304 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Yep, I have Eat clean recharged on my kindle. It was about 7 bucks I think. It is a new way of eating and once you start eating this way you won't miss the processed crap much. I try to eat clean 95% of the time and the results are definitely showing.
  • sm0113
    sm0113 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have Eat This Not That. It's so interesting! and it has a lot of great suggestions. i'd recommend it.
  • robincnrr
    robincnrr Posts: 14
    Options
    I do have several of her books and also get the Clean Eating Magazine which is woderful.I do want to add to my collection the Eat This not That. Very good investment into your health
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I have them both and love them !!
  • belindablanks
    belindablanks Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi aanaya56,

I've read Tosca's books and I currently subscribe to Oxygen magazine. I must say though, ETNT is the BEST reference guide for ME to eat better while not feeling deprived. So far, I have five books and I mix and match depending on my needs and moods for the day. I am thoroughly pleased with my results so far. I committed to a nutrition/training program last month and I have already lost 6 pounds. Try checking out both at the library to discover which book will meet YOUR needs. Good luck on your journey...:smile:
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    if you like to eat prepackaged or eat out, and have less time, the eat this books are better. If you like to cook, the tosca reno are better
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    For the eat this / not that stuff... I've never seen anything on EITHER side of the column that I would eat, I don't use sauces other than olive oil, hemp oil, miracle whip (original not the reduced fat crap) I'm not big on marinades (honey/chipotle , maple syrup) I like my stuff basically plain as it comes...then sliced and served. Anyway they haven't served me too well due to my personal food choices.
  • cjnolt
    cjnolt Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I would suggest Tosca Reno's The Eat-Clean Diet Recharged book. It is loaded with good nutritional information and has been very helpful.
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Thumbs up for Tosca Reno! I like how she has recipes for NORMAL stuff like treats and drinks :)
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Eat This Not That is great if you eat out a lot!