HERE TO HELP!

Options
HI! My name is Tessa. I am a powerlifter and in prep for competing in my first bikini show. I have been using Macros+ for over a year now to track my food and exercise and decided to try MyFitnessPal.

Fitness has always played an important role in my life. It's a lifestyle and I love it so much!

IIFYM is the way to go!

MY GOALS... to inspire. to make an impact on someone. to show that fitness & healthy living is a great way to live & to be happy. to make friends. to support one another in our goals and dreams.

JOIN ME!

I love to help others achieve there fitness goals! If any of you guys have fitness or nutrition question leave me a comment down below, send me a friend request, inbox me and I will gladly help you!

I can't wait to share this part of my life with you! This is my fitness diary... so follow along!

Replies

• WMS_1972
    WMS_1972 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start IIFYM. I have a lot of weight to lose, and its hard to stay motivated.
  • cryptogirl
    cryptogirl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    What is IIFYM? I'd love to find my fit body again and just feel good.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    cryptogirl wrote: »
    What is IIFYM? I'd love to find my fit body again and just feel good.
    Basically a simple diet/lifestyle of extra-healthy eating. If It (a given food choice) Fits Your predetermined Macronutrient needs, enjoy it!