40 lbs gone, progress pics!

Options

Replies

• alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You go girl! I like that before and after...we got the same amount of weight to go! Keep up the good work. I know you can use those pics as continued motivation!
  • christinar2008
    christinar2008 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You have done awesome
  • bluemoon_2425
    Options
    Congrats! You look fantastic. What type of exercise program are you on? I am interested to hear what everyone is doing for exercise. Thanks!
  • maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    yay for being so freakin' awesome!
  • MyJourney11
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep up the awesome work :happy:
  • CaraRadz
    CaraRadz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    awesome progress!! get it, girl!!
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation. Keep up the great work!
  • jenjenlv
    jenjenlv Posts: 42
    Options
    Looking awesome!!!!
  • nisharae
    nisharae Posts: 204
    Options
    you look fantastic- great job!!!
  • deborahmorris
    deborahmorris Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Amazing...you look great!!!! I started in January also and to date I have lost 32lbs....I will get there!!!!!

Excellent job!!!!!!
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    congrats you're doing amazing!!!
  • djkymba
    djkymba Posts: 174
    Options
    Keep up the good work! You're an inspiration!
  • ashleymeagan
    Options
    Your looking so good!! Congrats!
  • raksha
    raksha Posts: 30
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!!!!! :happy:
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    WHATT??!?!?!?! LOOK AT YOU GIRL!!!! You look fantastic! and you DEFINITELY have that weight loss glow! Congrats! I am so glad we are MFP Friends so I can watch your progress!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    WOW you look great!
  • BrownSkiN24
    BrownSkiN24 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Looking Good.. Keep up the good work!! FYI Your hair looks fabulous also :wink:
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm really jealous of the progress you're making in yout tummy!!!!
  • Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    You guys are the best and that is why I continue to come day after day and push. Some wanted to know what I am doing to lose the weight so I will post it here.

I started out with Turbo Fire for the first 4 months or so then I did Body Gospe and a little walking here and there. I am back on Turbo Fire right now. I am also using the BodyMedia Fit so I know exactly how much I need to eat and how active I need to be daily in order to lose. I am losing about 1.5 - 2 lbs a week eating 1500 calories a day give or take. If I am less active I eat less and if I am extremely active and workout I eat more. Bottom line I keep my calorie deficit at between 800-1000 a day.

I eat a lower carb diet and stay at or below 90 grams a day (about 50 net carbs), I eat fresh veggies, and lots of lean protein and drink 90oz of water a day most days. I also keep my sodium under 2000 but most days keep it at 1500-1600.

That's pretty much it. Hope it helps someone else!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!