Any Women With PCOS Out There?

Options
michelleegray243
michelleegray243 Posts: 25 Member
edited December 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hey Ladies!

I'm looking to start a group where PCOS Fighters can collectively check-in and support each other. It can be difficult to navigate the waters of what to eat, what not to eat, and what to eat minimally. I've finally got a handle on mine, and would love additional support from those that are successful in their "battle." Also, I would love to offer support to those that are struggling with it. You AREN'T alone in the fight. Private message me or add me as a friend if interested and we can get this rolling! Also, I have a Fitbit so it could be cool to get something going with that too. Let me know! :)

Replies

• mjs545s
    mjs545s Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey Michelle! I'm interested!
  • michelleegray243
    Options
    mjs545s wrote: »
    Hey Michelle! I'm interested!
    Hey! I just sent you the invite!
  • jklei169
    jklei169 Posts: 120 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Look for PCOS paige. She is on MFP and facebook. Not really sure what PCOS is but she seems to have a lot of information
  • michelleegray243
    Options
    jklei169 wrote: »
    Look for PCOS paige. She is on MFP and facebook. Not really sure what PCOS is but she seems to have a lot of information
    Hey! Are you posting because you're interested and have PCOS or you know someone that has PCOS?
  • rebeccae426
    rebeccae426 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am interested! I was just diagnosed this month and want to get this under control.