How I got out of my weight loss plateau in a week

Options
I started losing weight so easy at first doing exercises & eating healthy I went from 150 to 140 in 2 month after that I lost 2 pounds and stayed at 138 for 5 weeks exactly. So I decided to do some research online & found THAT EATING 3 APLES PER DAY BEFORE EACH MEAL WILL HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT!! I gave it a tried & worked I started losiNg just a lil bit but hey Now I'm 137.4 which is better thaN stayiNg at 138.
I also iNcreased my water iNtake to 12 glasses & took it easy oN my exercise. From everyday circuit I started just walkiNg.

Of course Now i will start doiNg my 30 day shred agaiN!! I will coNtiNue to eat my apples

Replies

• Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    thank you for the info. I find that eating squash will break my scale plateau. Why do you caps all of your N's?
  • swaymyway
    swaymyway Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Is there any specific reason you eat apples?

Or is it simply a case on increasing your calories in general that helped break the plateau?
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    three apples before you eat? isnt that the fact that it fills your stomach up? same thing with water, drink i-dont-know-how-many-glasses beofre you eat nad it'll have the same effect, no??

im not bashing the apple theory since theyre good for you but idk about that - and what about the peeps who freak about their sugar intake? theyll have issues.

but yay on getting the hell otu of that sh*tty plateau cause ive been stuck for five weeks myself.
  • slimmedawn
    slimmedawn Posts: 33
    Options
    . Why do you caps all of your N's?

i was thinking exactley the same thing LOL
  • busub
    busub Posts: 58
    Options
    If anything else that makes for healthy pooing.
  • bwyne03
    bwyne03 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Congrats on finding something that helped get your passed your plateau! I've been at the same weight for a few weeks! I've been losing inches, but not lbs, but I really need to eat alot better! I have the most trouble with that! We eat out everyday basically for lunch at work and it's hard to eat good! I will try the apples and maybe I will be full and won't eat as much!
  • MyBeautyIsSkinDeep
    Options
    If anything else that makes for healthy pooing.
    Amen to that!! you will be regular!! FOR SURE!!!:happy:
  • aprebula
    aprebula Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info...I'm plateaued right now! I'll give the apple thing a try. I love the 30 Day Shred!! Have you tried her newest 3-2-1 DVD, Ripped in 30? It's awesome :smile: It has 4 workouts on it.
  • sexylily
    sexylily Posts: 68
    Options
    Is there any specific reason you eat apples?

Or is it simply a case on increasing your calories in general that helped break the plateau?

Apples have lots of fiber! & yes you must lower your calories by 200 the first day & up your calories and extra 200 the next day & just keep doing that for a week :wink:

Example: I was eating 1,200 the 1st day I lowered it to 1,000 & the next one 1,400 and then 1,200 the next & 1,400 the following day & like that for a week worked for me :flowerforyou:
  • sexylily
    Options
    . Why do you caps all of your N's?

i was thinking exactley the same thing LOL

LOL my keybord is missing the "n" so I had the capital n from the copy & paste thing lol
  • sexylily
    Options
    three apples before you eat? isnt that the fact that it fills your stomach up? same thing with water, drink i-dont-know-how-many-glasses beofre you eat nad it'll have the same effect, no??

im not bashing the apple theory since theyre good for you but idk about that - and what about the peeps who freak about their sugar intake? theyll have issues.

but yay on getting the hell otu of that sh*tty plateau cause ive been stuck for five weeks myself.

I did incresed my water from 6 to 12 glasses a day but the apples have fiber & antioxidants that give you a feel good feeling the water take away the hunger but you always want to chew on something :)
  • Countrymade
    Countrymade Posts: 183 Member
    Options

I think she meant 3 apples per day. 1 before each meal.
  • sexylily
    Options
    Thanks for the info...I'm plateaued right now! I'll give the apple thing a try. I love the 30 Day Shred!! Have you tried her newest 3-2-1 DVD, Ripped in 30? It's awesome :smile: It has 4 workouts on it.

I haven't try that one yet but I will soon :) thanks
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!