Replies

• LizC26
    LizC26 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I go to the "Redneck Games" every year :ohwell:
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I have a nipple in my belly button. I'm afraid that when I lose my weight, it will appear for the world to see!!
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I love watching all of the real housewives shows: OC, NY, Atlanta, NJ, Miami :tongue:
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    im deathly afraid of squirrels...dead ones, live ones...ALL of them. i locked myself in my car once because someone chased me with a dead one, so they put it on my windshield right in front of my face....i had a panic attack and passed out from not being able to breath...thankfully they had a key to my car to get me out lol
  • laurad1406
    laurad1406 Posts: 341
    Options
    i fricken drool in my sleep... all the time :(

Haha me too! When i was a kid the dentist had a nickname written on my effing file that said "Tallulah drool-ah"
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I fart so loud at night I wake myself up and my dog, I blame it on my dog and go back to sleep
  • laurad1406
    laurad1406 Posts: 341
    Options
    I fart so loud at night I wake myself up and my dog, I blame it on my dog and go back to sleep

Haha this made me LOL, my BF woke us both up the other night and I was awake for 30 minutes laughing so hard. The look on his face was priceless, plus it was a good unexpected ab workout!
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    Oh God, ok. I have read the Harry Potter books 3 times. I even read Chamber of Secrets in Spanish for fun. Seriously, I could live in those books.

I have my own set in hard back, I have read each one at least 7 times. I LOVE them! I have also read the Twilight Saga several times. On top of that I have all the HP and Twilight Audio books and I listen to them at night to put me to sleep. Yep, kid at heart :embarassed: But the worst... I am addicted to Harry/Ginny fan fics...lol
  • stronglikebull
    Options
    my cats, Jackson Pollock and Georgia O'Keefe
    aaaaamazing.

i watch makeup tutorials and/or massage videos on youtube when i can't sleep.
  • Solly123
    Solly123 Posts: 162 Member
    Options

Sorry - but that is just so funny!! Lol....

Baked vegetables give me serious wind!!

I have full blown conversations with my cats, my dog and my horses..

I also have imaginary conversations on my drive home from work.. If I've had a bad day, I'll "argue" out the problems with the person (who isn't there!!) and will have all bases covered. Great for releasing stress. Not good when you refer to it the next time you have an issue (eg, last time we spoke about this... - eh, we've never spoken about this!! Oooppsss!!) Lol - see I am nuts!!
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I also have imaginary conversations on my drive home from work.. If I've had a bad day, I'll "argue" out the problems with the person (who isn't there!!) and will have all bases covered. Great for releasing stress. Not good when you refer to it the next time you have an issue (eg, last time we spoke about this... - eh, we've never spoken about this!! Oooppsss!!) Lol - see I am nuts!!

I do this too -- it's my "What I should have said" moment. So if we're nuts -- at least we're in good company :)
  • kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    i talk to my dogs like they are real people. i even think they're my bff's.

Me too and I see nothing wrong with that! They don't argue or talk back and, if I'm any where near food of any kind, they actually seem as if they're listening to me and care what I'm saying. I love my dogs. Some people not so much!
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    i talk to my dogs like they are real people. i even think they're my bff's.

Same here! My cat has no opinion and is always supportive. I loves her very much
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I have a nipple in my belly button. I'm afraid that when I lose my weight, it will appear for the world to see!!

Ok, real confession.... I have a 3rd nipple... Thank god it is mostly hidden beneath the bottom of my bra. LOL It's the strangest thing and I NEVER tell anyone.
  • Ghoulina
    Ghoulina Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have a problem with even numbers. Everything I can control (volume on TV or radio, microwave, alarm, etc.) is always on an odd number.

I have an obsession with the teen show, Degrassi.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I washed tables in middle school and got picked on a lot. In my defense, I got free ice cream for doing it....
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    I am the opposite. I HATE odd numbers, no matter what I am doing I like it to be even numbers. My husband recently figured out that I always have the volume on the tv or radio set on an even number and now he laughs at me about it and will purposely put it on an even number when he has the remote.

I only eat m&m's in pairs and they have to be the same color.
    I have a problem with even numbers. Everything I can control (volume on TV or radio, microwave, alarm, etc.) is always on an odd number.

I have an obsession with the teen show, Degrassi.
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    What's not embarrassing about my life! Anyway, there are a few things. Because my husband and I both play music, the fact that I love Lionel Richey comes to mind :smile: . Also, I read a lot of books but one of my guilty pleasures that is somewhat embarrassing is I love Stephen King books! Reading the Dark Tower right now. Also, no matter how old I get, I am also embarrassed to say that my husband and I still play Magic The Gathering.

Now that I unleashed how nerdy I am. I have to see what all of you have to be embarrassed about!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I'm a nose picker... the way people have a cigarette on their drive home from work, I have my finger in my nose.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I had a Marilyn Monroe moment, the whole skirt flying up in the air, except it was a huge gust of wind and I was with my sons and their friends, and wearing a thong, sigh.