Enough is Enough

Options
Hi I'm Kelly. I've been to this site before but never really followed through. I've decided Enough is Enough and get myself fit and healthy. For myself and not anyone else. It's my turn to be selfish. I think I was just not in the right mind frame in the past. But now I am and SO ready to do this. My goal is to lose a little more than 40 lbs in 6 months. That's my long-term goal so far. Hopefully you all could help me on this journey along the way.

SW: 234
GW: 190
UGW: 160

Replies

• EleanorLynn1989
    EleanorLynn1989 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Hopefully you'll be able to stay motivated and accomplish your goals and get to where you want to be.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Hello ! Best of luck to you ! ( I started around there too !! I'm 135 lbs now so it can be done:)
  • GoldenLennon
    GoldenLennon Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Hopefully you'll be able to stay motivated and accomplish your goals and get to where you want to be.

Thank you. I will try my best and even if I don't make the goal. I won't get discourage and give up.
  • GoldenLennon
    GoldenLennon Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    Hello ! Best of luck to you ! ( I started around there too !! I'm 135 lbs now so it can be done:)

That makes me feel even better on what I am doing for myself. Thank you.
  • EleanorLynn1989
    EleanorLynn1989 Posts: 130 Member
    Options

Thank you. I will try my best and even if I don't make the goal. I won't get discourage and give up.

That's awesome! Even if it does get discouraging, just remind yourself why you're doing this and let that help motivate you and get you going again. :]
  • walk2health4me
    walk2health4me Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Kelly Good luck My Digital Scale before Christmas 229 Christmas Day 236 today 234.8 my goal weight 190 my ultimate goal weight 175 I went to grocery store and bought a lot of raw veggies , cutting my carb count in half from 120 to 60 carbs a day...later on lower it, drink plain ice tea no more diet cola or regular cola, no fast food for me...I got me a exercise bicycle for under my desk that i do assembly work all day. w255g34s6cod.jpg and a racquet ball set i can use at court 5 mins walk from my home..the exercise i got control of but my carb cravings are so out of control so raw veggies for me
    thats all i can think do to now..one day at a time keep a food log and exercise log for my new dr as i am a diabetic too.. sigh I wish you luck ..we all are starting over ...it helps to have friends here too..