BIG Loss in progress (with pics) 47 lbs down!

Options

Replies

• mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic great weight loss - you look fab :happy:
  • getnfitn2011
    Options
    Very well done!!! You look amazing!!! Celebrate your success cause you are rocking it hun!!! =)
    Be blessed,
    Misty
  • hmm33502
    hmm33502 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    @ mosneakers

JEALOUS! I wanted to go to their show in Houston (weekend after this one), but I already made plans! Have a great time at the show and give them a hug for me!

Thanks to everyone for the positive feedback! I am banded, but it still requires alot of WORK! I am working on incorporating exercise and activity into my life. I let myself become 315 lbs by being completely inactive, so I realize that the inverse must work....I have to become far more active to lose all of the weight!
  • hmm33502
    hmm33502 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    finally fixed my pics! You wouldn't think I spent all day doing engineering functions because I am not technologically advanced, but I know chemical injection and chemical transfer pumps, not computers!
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    GREAT!
  • Mveler
    Mveler Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Looking good, Keep up the good work
  • singingmom
    singingmom Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful - I do not see a fat, unhealthy woman, I see a HAPPY woman!!! Did you notice that? You have a very pretty smile, but you look happy in your recent pic!!!

Are you still in love with Joey and Jordan - going to two of their shows this week!!!!! I've been working hard on my weight loss because my bff and I are going to meet them- if that's not motivating, I don't know what is!!!

LOL I am that BFF! :) I was gonna say I STILL love Joey and Jordan!

You look fantastic I can totally tell especially in your face that you have lost weight! Congrats!!!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Looking good girl! You look so much happier in your new pic!
  • OttawaJeannie
    Options
    So awesome!! Good for you!!!
  • 2BabyMama
    2BabyMama Posts: 65
    Options
    Awww..you look beautiful! Keep it up!!!
  • kshaw09
    kshaw09 Posts: 48
    Options
    You are looking fantasic!! Keep up the good work, you have every reason to celebrate! :)
  • summadmak
    summadmak Posts: 44
    Options
    So proud of you!!! Great job, keep up the hard work!!!
  • chango69
    chango69 Posts: 39
    Options
    you look good, dont kid yourself 47lbs down is a lot to be down. So head up hight and keep going.
  • ChocChunk
    ChocChunk Posts: 6
    Options
    wow, you look great! keep up the good work! :)
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You look really great. You are doing such a good job! Keep up the great work!!!
  • froggy15
    froggy15 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep it up.
  • ro_girl68
    ro_girl68 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    that's amazing good job! btw, i love the 2nd outfit on you! add me ? :)
  • Bunn11
    Bunn11 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Well done -you look great. Good luck with the rest!
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Great job and and amazing progress. I began the journey on the last day of Feb 2011. I wish I had taken a photo. That was 30lbs ago.

Wishing your continued success!

Michelle
  • shellgoff
    shellgoff Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    way to go!!! keep at it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!