2016 goals??

Options

Replies

• Amy4President
    Amy4President Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Get down to my college weight - that's 30lbs that needs to go.
    Keep my depression in check.
    Keep a routine at the gym.
    Look hot in the clothes I already own ;)
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be able to do a full pull up and just improve my upper body strength overall.
  • BetterBod91
    BetterBod91 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Be able to run again. Increase strength training. Get to my goal weight
  • debsocwk
    debsocwk Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Lose 60 lbs, get off blood pressure meds, learn how to stop being an emotional eater, and be more consistent with exercising
  • hotnumber
    hotnumber Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    To get to my goal weight of 150 pounds, to be healthy, lift more weights, resist the urge to buy slices of cake daily, to be happy, to be in a relationship with someone kind, and to never answer any phone calls from my ex
  • kerrymelissa1
    kerrymelissa1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    To lose 70 lbs. Workout 6days a week. These are my goals. Also to be consistent in tracking and logging in mfp. Drink more water.
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    To continue on maintenance and not gain any of the weight back.

Maybe even lose about 5 lbs more. But that would mean I would have to buy yet another new wardrobe.
  • ndpri
    ndpri Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    2016 goals... A healthier me.. Healthy body
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Continue to maintain my weight within my goal range.
    Regain the strength and fitness level I lost from being injured in September
    Ride the 5 Borough Bike Tour again in May
  • OhReally42
    OhReally42 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    My goal is to take control of my diet and take control of my PCOS so it doesn't continue to control my weight.
  • AmberTake2
    AmberTake2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone, on your goals!

My immediate goal is to get rid of the 10 lbs I gained in the last few months, which is making me uncomfortable in my clothes, and rebuild my cardio endurance. I stopped doing ANYTHING (excersize and sensible eating), and started eating EVERYTHING :). So that's my immediate goal, and I am setting 10 weeks as my reasonable time frame.

Long term, I want to tone my core and glutes, and build a healthier, more fit me :). And I want to remember to do it because I LOVE myself, not because I feel badly about myself. In other words, my goal is to love myself this year.

I hope the same for all of you.
  • Caitoriri
    Caitoriri Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be able to run a sub two hour half marathon by October next year! I went from running 0k to 15k in 2015, so presumably I'll hit 21k in early 2016 (possible injuries etc. withstanding...). So it'll just be speed work from there. Seems doable, I think?
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    To lose 50 to 60 pounds. If more, Yay!
    Start jogging.
  • pilisangar
    pilisangar Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Loose 20 pounds. So far I lost 13 pounds. :)

• Havasufalls
    Havasufalls Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    scolaris wrote: »
    I have several specific goals. Been getting them squared away the last few weeks...
    1) get my emergency teaching credential cleared so I can sub in more classrooms & programs and make a little more money, some of which can be spent on some personal trainer hours. CBest is done & just needs to be scored; paperwork with state can be completed in January.
    2) tackle free weights, with a trainer, once a revenue stream to fund it has been established.
    3) complete the Jack London Klondike Challenge with 500 miles of open space hiking & historic walking tours. I walk more than this in a year, but this challenge specifically will get me out of my neighborhood & local state park rut. Time to broaden my horizons, & bone up on a literary figure I enjoy.
    4) drop the last 25 lbs and spend a few months at maintenance before setting new goals for 2017!

Love it!
    allysonvb wrote: »
    I bought a swim suit for my trip to the Mediterranean this summer- it was a size too small (which I know I'm not supposed to do), but I am motivated to get into that sucker and ROCK IT!
    Thats awesome! I recently did that also!
  • Orionbolt
    Orionbolt Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Stay motivated. Get to freelancing. Help others. Destroy my debt.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    - get my cat V cycling license and compete in at least 5 USAC sanctioned events; up to this point i've primarily been participating in charity and "fun" rides.
    - be a top 10 finisher in at least one of those events
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    abs
  • saitiffeh
    saitiffeh Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    -Lose 20 pounds by Easter (March 27th)
    -Lose another 15 pounds by June 27th
    -Last 15 pounds by October 31st
    -Start jogging by midsummer and work up to 5k
  • Angel0298
    Angel0298 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 54 pounds by the end of June. I know it's pushing it. I want to buy my gorgeous Mother of the Groom's gown and a new wardrobe for our trip to Germany followed by his wedding in Ireland. They're in October but it would only be 3 months away if I make my goal on time. The scary part is German food before we go!