Just Curious... what's your vice?

Options

Replies

• skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Booze... any and all! The beer at the moment is Hooker red... my local CT fave :D
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Icecream and pizza.... peppermint stick icecream to be exact.....::drools::
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Cheese, can stop my self.

Hmmm. and currently I am eating cheese :-D
  • 1974superstar
    Options
    I have ALOT! Mostly soda, and any kind of snack food!
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    soda. pizza. tacos. chocolate. everything u ARENT supposed to have.
  • Ghoulina
    Ghoulina Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Cigarettes and iced chai lattes. =X
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    Breyer's chocolate ice cream...the real stuff....no churns, no skimping. Everything else I can work into my routine. Chocolate ice cream doesn't work in so easily but it's not leaving my freezer.
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    Coffee with Sugar Free creamer and CHOCOLATE - I just don't eat a WHOLE bag anymore :blushing:
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    CHOCOLATE. Milk chocolate. I hereby shamelessly admit I eat it to feel better if I'm in a bad mood. I eat it if I'm in a good mood - *because* I'm in a good mood. It is the food of the gods and I will NOT give it up. Period. So don't ask. :tongue:

Beer I can actually do without...I think. MGD's been going down pretty good lately. I live in a town with a brewery and they have some really nice selections (New Glarus, WI, if y'all are curious - their Back 40 Bock [Bach? Um...I don't think that's right...]was SO SO GOOD!) but for some reason it's harder on my tummy than MGD. I know, I know, TMI...:blushing:

I dunno, I really haven't given up anything so it's hard to imagine what people are going to have to break my fingers to get me to let go of.
  • savethecat
    savethecat Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    My wife's homemade marinara sauce. I calculated the calories in a serving once and I nearly fell over, but I just can't stop eating it! Needless to say it's always on wheat or veggie pasta now and I only indulge every so often. But you can't just give up an old family recipe like that! Too much history, love, and deliciousness in that stuff to let it go entirely!

4498804.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • radradradradrad
    radradradradrad Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    all alcohol
  • beth736
    beth736 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    mountain dew love my dew
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Chocolate. I've had to revise how I eat it, and when I eat it, and how much of it I eat, but I cannot give up chocolate.

Same here!!
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options
    Caramel in any size, shape or form. Magnum ice cream bars (can you say mouth orgasm), ice cold vodka

I may or may not be drooling at this point.

:glasses:
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Vanilla cake with buttercream icing...homemade!!
  • Lovelystrumpet
    Options
    Either white chocolate, or bread.

I can go weeks without both and then suddenly snap! But I don't binge, if I get a bread craving I'll eat a wholemeal roll for lunch for a few days, or one slice of wholemeal bread with peanut butter as a mid afternoon snack. And I keep my choccy habit to a once a week white mouse allowance - I'll have 2 on a saturday or sunday! I know it seems like a tiny amount and not really worth having, as they're only a mouthful each, but it really does stop the craving.
  • spifferbella
    Options
    barcardi and diet coke....
  • citylights117
    Options
    Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream... It's deadly good!

& chocolate, of course (;
  • KathreneW
    KathreneW Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    wine - and i have no qualms about admitting im not letting it go - they can pry the shi*t out of my cold dead hands!!! :)

LOL! Love it!
  • ItsMeMaryW
    ItsMeMaryW Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Cake... But I've only had two pieces in the last year...