No dairy or red meats for me need help with food menu

Options
Hello all. I have lost weight with MFP before I like how it makes me accountable every day for my food intake. I do not eat any dairy nor do I eat red meats . I struggle with ideas for menu choices so I don't get bored. I love chicken,fish, ground turkey. I tend to eat the same meals a lot so love any recipes if anyone would care to share. Starting my new plan Monday so I like to meal prep so my food is planned out for me at least 2-3 days ahead... I find if I have daily meals planned I stick to the plan better.

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,952 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    There's almost 8,000 recipes that include chicken on allrecipes.com. You can use the Exclude Ingredients feature to exclude dairy.

Do you have The Joy of Cooking? You could work your way through the poultry and fish sections. This is available in my library system, so maybe yours as well.

I subscribe to several e-newsletters that send me recipes once or twice a week and use them for inspiration when needed.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    My fitness pal blog has recipes for chicken, fish, ground turkey: https://blog.myfitnesspal.com/category/eat/recipes/main-dishes/
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    Boiled eggs, deli turkey, carb free cheeses, MCT Oil, coconut oil, Kerrygold Butter, Macadamia nut oil, Almond butter, sweet potato, Brocoli......
  • morgensky
    morgensky Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Beans and nuts! I've been vegan before (no animal products or meat) and practically lived off of beans.
  • sarodriguez372
    sarodriguez372 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the feedback I will check out those links